• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ngata placed on non-football injury list

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can yall two at least do some momma jokes? This lil battle is kinda boring. One of you start with this one. It's the best one ever.

Good to know Huell isn't still sitting around that Alburquerque hotel room waiting for Hank and Gomey.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say pressure was the wrong word to describe that play.

Where I will give Suh credit is he has always been relentless and never gives up. After being successfully double teamed he comes off the block when Cousins attempted to step up. Suh was never close to pressure, he changed the path though. Nothing special IMO. You give a DT a QB pressure for that and they need to rethink the process. It is what any DT would do.

Suh will have many highlights by seasons end, not sure that will even sniff the top 50 cut. He is too dominant.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like a dope talking to you.

You should feel like a dope for actually posting that video and trying to give Suh credit for pressuring the QB and forcing an interception. The best thing Suh did on that play is eat a double team. The people who deserve credit for the play is the defensive end, who actually pressured the QB and the CB for making a great play.

Suh, himself, would be laughing at you for trying to credit him on that play.

Suh will have many highlights by seasons end, not sure that will even sniff the top 50 cut

I agree with this 100% and would go a step further, as this wouldn't even sniff a top anything list, unless it was a highlight list for Grimes or the DE.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should feel like a dope for actually posting that video and trying to give Suh credit for pressuring the QB and forcing an interception. The best thing Suh did on that play is eat a double team. The people who deserve credit for the play is the defensive end, who actually pressured the QB and the CB for making a great play.

Suh, himself, would be laughing at you for trying to credit him on that play.

I agree with this 100% and would go a step further, as this wouldn't even sniff a top anything list, unless it was a highlight list for Grimes or the DE.

I feel like a dope for wasting my time trying to discuss football with you. I'm not sure what the criteria is for a pressure over at Pro Football Virgins, and I don't care. Suh caused Cousins to re route his passing tree, causing an INT.

I'm not trying to convince you. I'll sleep fine knowing you think Tyrun Walker and Ngata are better than Suh. Just like TP honestly thinks Suh was the Lions biggest weakness vs the run last year. I may as well go argue God with some raging atheists.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not mad at ya OL. If you watch that play and can't credit Suh at all, you're either a straight hater or you're unsure of what you're watching (not a burn). The tackle does a nice job of flushing out the end, a Cousins does a nice job of stepping up in the pocket, then it all falls apart when Suh pressures and re routes him. He looks for his second read, and throws an INT.

Stop hating and give the guy some credit.

I gave him credit for impeding Cousins. He stuck with the play and at least forced Cousins to change his mind and make an ill advised pass instead of running. It was not the focal point of the play by any stretch, but it was a contribution. I did not think it was special at all. Seen it many a time from average players is all I was getting at.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to convince you. I'll sleep fine knowing you think Tyrun Walker and Ngata are better than Suh.

Wait a minute -- are you saying that one week of football doesn't make it a fact? I can go and pull your comments for you, if you'd like. :pound:

It is so much fun watching you talk in circles.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute -- are you saying that one week of football doesn't make it a fact? I can go and pull your comments for you, if you'd like. :pound:

It is so much fun watching you talk in circles.

Check my signature, dawg. It's my go to canned response to the rest of your posts this season. Have fun not watching football, and instead holding your wife's purse all year.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check my signature, dawg. It's my go to canned response to the rest of your posts this season. Have fun not watching football, and instead holding your wife's purse all year.

Sounds good. If I'm not mistaken, you have twins. Let me know when they are more important than a football game, then we will be on the same level, dawg.

Until then, keep dancing for me.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good. If I'm not mistaken, you have twins. Let me know when they are more important than a football game, then we will be on the same level, dawg.

Until then, keep dancing for me.

Ya you like guys dancing for you, don't you.

channing-thrust-1429905871.gif

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Rob has gifs of male strippers so readily on hand he can post a reply with an attachment of it within two minutes.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Rob has gifs of male strippers so readily on hand he can post a reply with an attachment of it within two minutes.

With TP always talking about my body, and "Magic" Mike asking me to dance for him, I'm starting to feel like a piece of meat around here. Does the Hoop have an HR dept?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was thinking the same thing. It makes sense though -- we've already established his infatuation with another man. So a collection of male stripper gif's isn't the least bit surprising.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing. It makes sense though -- we've already established his infatuation with another man. So a collection of male stripper gif's isn't the least bit surprising.

Whatever you say "Magic" Mike. ;-)

You're the one who posted a shirtless pic of Suh. Not me.

Fact.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one who posted a shirtless pic of Suh. Not me.

Fact.

I was being considerate by giving you some new material for your spank bank. I'm sure your Suh Fathead gets old after awhile. I didn't realize you were a male stripper aficionado with a collection of gif's at your disposal though, so you didn't need any help from me.