• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ngata placed on non-football injury list

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a second -- are you trying to say one week of football doesn't make something a fact? Rob told me different. Rob -- are you lying to me?

In case you haven't figured out Bronco -- I'm just messing with Rob about his man crush with Suh and the fact Suh graded out worse than Ngata in week 1.
There will be no messing around!!!
image.jpg
Lessen you wanna mess with this Jim.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what happens when one of us watched every game on Sunday and the other guy does house chores all day then catches up on PFF come Monday.

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

WOW -- now you not only watched Miami and Detroit play -- you watched EVERY game. Let me guess -- you are a millionaire, date a super model and you just spend your days on a sports forum to pass time.

Keep dancing for me sir.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ewqwqw
It's like a labyrinth trying to get out.

Some of them prolly convinced themselves that missing preseason plus the last quarter of a season is no big deal. Seemed the popular thing.

Real fresh legs from guys out there. Yeah.... That's it.

It's very likely they believe Ngata > Suh and that Suh can be easily replaced. Some people like to eat shit. I'm not surprised by anyone anymore.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

WOW -- now you not only watched Miami and Detroit play -- you watched EVERY game. Let me guess -- you are a millionaire, date a super model and you just spend your days on a sports forum to pass time.

Keep dancing for me sir.

It's called NFL Red Zone. I see every score live every week. It's awesome. Way better than scouring PFF on Monday morning.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You miss Suh too.

I do miss Suh. He was my favorite player. Detroit made the right move letting him walk though. You can't pay a DT 19 million a year and expect to build a winning team around him. That is why you didn't see teams lining up to try and sign Suh. He will fill seats, he will sell jerseys, but DT's are only as good as the players around them. (This is my opinion only) Too many times -- you see games just like Suh had on Sunday -- 0 run stops, 0 QB pressures, 0 sacks.

This is exactly why I goaded rob into taking a bet he couldn't win. Detroit plays a much tougher schedule against much better RB's, but Miami is terrible against the run. This week coming up will be there shot to hold a team down, as they face Jax. After that -- it will only get worse for him in the wager.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tell me, you also have the Pac12 Network.....

Dude isn't even smart enough to think NFL RZ. He says he's messing around, but I don't buy it. He really thinks Tyrun Walker > Suh. At least TP actually watches football.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude isn't even smart enough to think NFL RZ. He says he's messing around, but I don't buy it. He really thinks Tyrun Walker > Suh. At least TP actually watches football.

Keep dancing for me, Dawg.:pound:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can yall two at least do some momma jokes? This lil battle is kinda boring. One of you start with this one. It's the best one ever.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike's mom is so fat PFF graded her a better run stopper than Suh last week.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ngata not practicing again, now he has a shoulder injury to go along with his bum hammy.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many times -- you see games just like Suh had on Sunday -- 0 run stops, 0 QB pressures, 0 sacks.

You don't see anything, because you don't watch the games, instead relying on a non-NFL source for information.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000529466/Dolphins-vs-Redskins-highlights

40 second mark, Suh takes on multiple blockers, single handedly re-routing Cousins, forcing him to look off his intended target and throw an INT to Brent Grimes, who capitalizes on Suh's pressure.

That's football. You won't read that on your little stat freak site.

Now lol at me and tell me how much Suh sucks.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't see anything, because you don't watch the games, instead relying on a non-NFL source for information.

Week 1: Dolphins vs. Redskins highlights - NFL Videos

40 second mark, Suh takes on multiple blockers, single handedly re-routing Cousins, forcing him to look off his intended target and throw an INT to Brent Grimes, who capitalizes on Suh's pressure.

That's football. You won't read that on your little stat freak site.

Now lol at me and tell me how much Suh sucks.

You really are delusional. Suh was pushed behind the LOS and happened to be blocked to where Cousins was running. Rerouting Cousins was about all he did. He did nothing out of the ordinary. It was just a bad decision on Cousins part and a great play by Grimes. Grimes made everyone else look like they were in slow motion.

Nice try though.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are delusional. Suh was pushed behind the LOS and happened to be blocked to where Cousins was running. Rerouting Cousins was about all he did. He did nothing out of the ordinary. It was just a bad decision on Cousins part and a great play by Grimes. Grimes made everyone else look like they were in slow motion.

Nice try though.

I'm not mad at ya OL. If you watch that play and can't credit Suh at all, you're either a straight hater or you're unsure of what you're watching (not a burn). The tackle does a nice job of flushing out the end, a Cousins does a nice job of stepping up in the pocket, then it all falls apart when Suh pressures and re routes him. He looks for his second read, and throws an INT.

Stop hating and give the guy some credit.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound: THAT is the play you are crediting Suh for forcing an interception? Your man crush knows no bounds. I especially like the part where you say he pressures Cousins. You mean when the DE makes Cousins step up in the pocket and Suh happened to be blocked in the remote area?

Come on Rob -- this is just getting sad now. I honestly can't believe you posted that clip on purpose to promote how well Suh played.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound: THAT is the play you are crediting Suh for forcing an interception? Your man crush knows no bounds. I especially like the part where you say he pressures Cousins. You mean when the DE makes Cousins step up in the pocket and Suh happened to be blocked in the remote area?

Come on Rob -- this is just getting sad now. I honestly can't believe you posted that clip on purpose to promote how well Suh played.

Predictable reply. Your username says it all. I feel like a dope talking to you.