• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL upholds Brady's 4 game suspension

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two of his wins were gimmes, NFL was just making a PR move with those cases( Rice and AP).

And yet one thing doesn't change in that comment, he has never lost vs the NFL. See McNeil v the NFL, it wasn't a gimme, but it was a crushing blow to the NFL.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Kraft isn't dumb. The last thing he wants is the potential for a leak in his dam of secrets. In federal court, a judge won't be impressed with Brady's false bravado and Brady won't be able to operate as the bold-faced liar he is.

Take it to court! I can't wait. I want it to go to court and I want Brady and Kraft led away in handcuffs! They richly deserve it.

Led away in handcuffs lol your standup is up there with Johnny Carson Hammer. well played

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two of his wins were gimmes, NFL was just making a PR move with those cases( Rice and AP).

Rumor has it Brady has an ace up his sleeve. The real reason he didn't want to give up his phone was it contained pictures of him giving a blowjob to his transgender "wife" Gisele. Not only will the suspension be voided, but the story is ESPN is going to give him an award for courage.

Just what I heard.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it Brady has an ace up his sleeve. The real reason he didn't want to give up his phone was it contained pictures of him giving a blowjob to his transgender "wife" Gisele. Not only will the suspension be voided, but the story is ESPN is going to give him an award for courage.

Just what I heard.

Moral outrage from offended Pats fans and insulting smileys from NEPatsfan in 3... 2... 1...

Edit: Whoops, too late. :L

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Kraft isn't dumb. The last thing he wants is the potential for a leak in his dam of secrets. In federal court, a judge won't be impressed with Brady's false bravado and Brady won't be able to operate as the bold-faced liar he is.

Take it to court! I can't wait. I want it to go to court and I want Brady and Kraft led away in handcuffs! They richly deserve it.
Well I don't feel as strongly as you do, but I do agree with you that, if Brady takes it to court, then Kraft and Brady will open a can of worms. I still say Brady would be better off taking the four games and moving on.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just what I heard.

Wow this guy Juan is really gay, doesn't like supermodels

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't feel as strongly as you do, but I do agree with you that, if Brady takes it to court, then Kraft and Brady will open a can of worms. I still say Brady would be better off taking the four games and moving on.

That's not how it works, my friend.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet one thing doesn't change in that comment, he has never lost vs the NFL. See McNeil v the NFL, it wasn't a gimme, but it was a crushing blow to the NFL.
Before Goodell I think. Not to worry this time Kessler getting his ass kicked, the NFL have all their ducks in a row. It's a no contest match up.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not how it works, my friend.

We're so blessed to have you here. And the fact that you condescend to our level to explain all this is so amazing! It's like we have our very own lil Patriots suspension(s) expert right here on SportsHoopla! :yes:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before Goodell I think. Not to worry this time Kessler getting his ass kicked, the NFL have all their ducks in a row. It's a no contest match up.

I wouldn't be so sure. The NFLPA case is actually pretty strong. The filing by the NFL is the equal of a DA filing an appeal after winning a murder case.

Doty might hear the case by the way, the Judge it was assigned in MN will recuse.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In federal court the truth comes out. Brady doesn't want the truth to come out but his infinite arrogance and Roger Clemons-esque staunch denial to the death has landed him in a real pickle this time!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but what was the point of your post overall? Of course they would file that way, it's how it works.
I see. Because everything's played out just the way everyone expected. Because it's how it works.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be so sure. The NFLPA case is actually pretty strong. The filing by the NFL is the equal of a DA filing an appeal after winning a murder case.

Doty might hear the case by the way, the Judge it was assigned in MN will recuse.
really? Is that how it works?