• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL to prohibit large bags from entering stadiums starting this season

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no reason to bring that shit in.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The only problem I could see with that is people with babies carrying diaper bags. Otherwise, I don't see much of a problem. You can still bring stuff in; just not a lot.

I contend that the NFL is the one sport where going to the game does not enhance the experience. Maybe a playoff game, but the NFL was made for TV.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like going to the game better. Ignoring the atmosphere, you can see the whole play. I hate action camera angles; I want to see the whole field.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS. Plain and simple.

Back in early 2000s a kid made a bomb and put it in a back pack and blew himself up outside the stadium in Norman, after that they restricted he size of bag allowed inside. Hasn't ruined my game day exp one bit. You'll be fine and get over it.

There's no reason to bring that shit in.

Exactly

The only problem I could see with that is people with babies carrying diaper bags. Otherwise, I don't see much of a problem. You can still bring stuff in; just not a lot.

I contend that the NFL is the one sport where going to the game does not enhance the experience. Maybe a playoff game, but the NFL was made for TV.

If you got a baby in diapers get a damn babysitter. There is absolutely no reason in hell to be taking babies to live sporting events.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I like going to the game better. Ignoring the atmosphere, you can see the whole play. I hate action camera angles; I want to see the whole field.

That's a good point. You do see more. If one of your favourite players is a DB, you're gonna get to watch him play more in person.

The only problem is if you have bad seats. If you're at the 50 yard line, you're fine. If you have crappy seats, you might have a bad view of the action half of the game.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If you got a baby in diapers get a damn babysitter. There is absolutely no reason in hell to be taking babies to live sporting events.

You're probably right about that. Especially in Oakland. A Raider fan might think the baby was looking at him wrong or rooting for the opposition & get into a fist fight with the baby or pull a weapon.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not even to watch any specific player. I want to see everyone on every play. I want to see people open up down the field, the real lane players are cutting into instead of a couple yards in each direction, etc.

Basically, I want a camera angle like madden. TV views give you a mediocre actual comprehension of what's going on.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about not allowing seat cushions is very strange, really going to suck for Packers fans.. haha.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for anything to help prevent pressure cooking terrorists from killing more people.