• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are any of you that have season tickets with your team getting free NFL game pass from your team?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am on the board of a Packer Fan club in Madison, WI with about 400 people in the club and the club owns 65 season tickets they have been able to accumulate over the last 50 years or so.

Because of the covid and allowing limited game attendance if they do allow fans at all later in the season our group got an email from the Packers offering free NFL game pass with a special code to enter so you do not have to pay.

Was just wondering if this is an NFL wide thing or if it is up to each team to decide things like this?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GNG?

:whistle:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I have been given a free pass for the year. Not the 1st time it has been offered as a freebie.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'd be curious to see if you use a VPN and set it to a location outside of North America if it'd work as NFL Gamepass International and you'd be able to watch NFL games live that way.

Probably not but it'd be a nice workaround having to pay Directv to watch games live.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be curious to see if you use a VPN and set it to a location outside of North America if it'd work as NFL Gamepass International and you'd be able to watch NFL games live that way.

Probably not but it'd be a nice workaround having to pay Directv to watch games live.

I get Gamepass here in California and got it overseas also. Games are not available until the last afternoon game is complete, usually around 4:30 - 5:00 PACIFIC.
That means no games on Eastern Time until 8:00 Sunday! It was better than live overseas because live games were 1:00 in the morning monday.
Works ok in California be cause you can get a regular channel game at 10 and 1:00. then at 4:30 I could get the Patriots.

They have another product "game rewind" that allows you to watch live. Not available for most of us. Itis a great product but if you can get sunday ticket where you are you are not eligible. I was able to cheat it for one season. They are now doing VPN checks and when they catch you they do not refund nor convert to Gamepass.
If anybody knows a way to get Game Rewind, let me know.....