• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL robs the Steelers

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy for the outcome, of course, but honestly, I turned the game off after the initial call of touchdown. A while later I was checking scores on my computer and thought "What the fuck?" I was gonna get takeout Chinese, but instead I went to the bar to celebrate and watch replays.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MasculineOddDutchsmoushond-small.gif

Glad we can come to an agreement.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You saw it hit the ground?

Watch the video on Youtube. The ball is moving in his hands and hits the ground as Duron Harmon touches him, ending the play.

The rule sucks but the call is right. Right up there with the Tuck Rule.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just answered your question. I never said it was good enough.

Liverpool is up and coming, they've improved dramatically since Klopp got there, but I won't consider this campaign a successful step forward unless they finish top 2 or 3 in the league and get to the quarterfinals in UCL. And depending on their quarterfinal draw, I expect them to at least compete to get to the final 4. I'm not stupid enough to think they are a better team than PSG, Barca, or Real Madrid. Those 3 teams have generational talents while Liverpool was a middle of the pack EPL team just a couple years ago.

Anything short of a Red Sox World Series win is a failure.

I'm just saying that a "fake" championship is better than exiting in the first round or anything. HBCU National Championship has been around since 1920. It's not a fake national championship.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy for the outcome, of course, but honestly, I turned the game off after the initial call of touchdown. A while later I was checking scores on my computer and thought "What the fuck?" I was gonna get takeout Chinese, but instead I went to the bar to celebrate and watch replays.

Alllllwaaays got to wait around to find out if it's a catch or not. Always. It's the NFL's way of reminding fans just how stupid they think you are (until the next public funded stadium goes up, anyways).

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying that a "fake" championship is better than exiting in the first round or anything. HBCU National Championship has been around since 1920. It's not a fake national championship.
Yup and the FA Cup has been around since 1871. I still wouldn't call Liverpool the champions of English football for winning it. I'd rather finish 3rd in the Premier League than win that fake championship.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salah's fall down goal was awesome. Latest world rankings had him 32nd in the world. Just a beast. No one catching City this year though, so just trying to get top 3 and advance as far as they can in the UCL.

City is insane this season

Salah has been a great signing, and he just looks like a guy that isnt great, but he is

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao

you SURE you want to go there right now? "the patriots havent been screwed out of big wins"? (verbatim, his words....dont go adding words that arent there)

off the top of my head, gronk vs carolina a few years ago. big screw job when keuchly mugged him in the end zone, no call...last play of the game.

i can key up about 10 more

Or Pats going for the 2 point to tie game vs Denver in playoffs a few years ago and Talib is holding Gronk, so he can't jump up and catch it. Biggest was Eli in the grasp, but not called. Giants catch all the breaks, not fair

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play is dead and the touchdown is scored the moment the ball crosses the goal line in possession of a player, or the moment the ball comes into possession of an offensive player in the end zone (having established possession by controlling the ball and having both feet or another part of the body, excluding the hands, touch the ground). I don't see how he didn't have possession of the ball on his way down to the ground. It's a catch. At worst, its a catch, fumble, fumble recovery, TD.

Nope, sorry......

Ask Dez. Almost an identical situation except Dez came down from altitude with his.