• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL robs the Steelers

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this isnt a good look for you.

the rule was properly enforced. im sorry you cant accept that. would you like a copy of the rule book?

id love to see you read it.

I'd love to see you fuck off. Thanks.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im used to it, we actually just laughed in my house, the more time they took, the more we all kept laughing how they were definitely overturning it.......

When Schuster got tackled at the 10, I told everyone that Ben was getting picked

The Giants are the only team that doesnt seem to panic when they have the Pats beat, watching these teams find ways to lose, its fascinating
Zolak legit said, "seriously? If they overturn this it's ridiculous."

He's pretty unbiased when he's actually analyzing the game and not having orgasms watching Gronk

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zolak legit said, "seriously? If they overturn this it's ridiculous."

He's pretty unbiased when he's actually analyzing the game and not having orgasms watching Gronk

Good for him, he's had a good few moments this season, I forgot something else he called right this season, that wasnt in the Pats favor

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Red Sox and Liverpool have done what in the last 4 years?
Made it to the round of 16 in the Champions League, probably will make it to the quarterfinals (aka one of the top 8 teams in the world)

And Red Sox won back to back division titles.

But I'm not on here bragging about Liverpool's Carabao Cup like it means something.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How fucking not? Y aknow what. I can't be talking this fucking game with god damn Patriots fans. Fuck y'all.

Did you not see the ball move as he hit the ground? C'mon man.

It doesn't matter if he had possession as he broke the plane. He needs to maintain possession through the process, including landing in the end zone. As he hit the ground, the ball was moving and the Pats defender touched him, ending the play as no catch.

But I guess you just want to believe what you want to believe.

grab-2017-12-17-18h33m40s175.png

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made it to the round of 16 in the Champions League, probably will make it to the quarterfinals (aka one of the top 8 teams in the world)

But I'm not on here bragging about Liverpool's Carabao Cup like it means something.

Firminos' header yesterday was sick

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for him, he's had a good few moments this season, I forgot something else he called right this season, that wasnt in the Pats favor
After Gronk tried to murder White he said "GOOD! Good for him!"

That quote did not age well, although he apologized soon after.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm glad you feel that coming up short on winning a championship is good enough.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It doesn't matter if he had possession as he broke the plane. He needs to maintain possession through the process, including landing in the end zone. As he hit the ground, the ball was moving and the Pats defender touched him, ending the play as no catch.

You saw it hit the ground?

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Firminos' header yesterday was sick
Salah's fall down goal was awesome. Latest world rankings had him 32nd in the world. Just a beast. No one catching City this year though, so just trying to get top 3 and advance as far as they can in the UCL.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The play is dead and the touchdown is scored the moment the ball crosses the goal line in possession of a player, or the moment the ball comes into possession of an offensive player in the end zone (having established possession by controlling the ball and having both feet or another part of the body, excluding the hands, touch the ground). I don't see how he didn't have possession of the ball on his way down to the ground. It's a catch. At worst, its a catch, fumble, fumble recovery, TD.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you feel that coming up short on winning a championship is good enough.
I just answered your question. I never said it was good enough.

Liverpool is up and coming, they've improved dramatically since Klopp got there, but I won't consider this campaign a successful step forward unless they finish top 2 or 3 in the league and get to the quarterfinals in UCL. And depending on their quarterfinal draw, I expect them to at least compete to get to the final 4. I'm not stupid enough to think they are a better team than PSG, Barca, or Real Madrid. Those 3 teams have generational talents while Liverpool was a middle of the pack EPL team just a couple years ago.

Anything short of a Red Sox World Series win is a failure.