• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL robs the Steelers

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting salty in here... with the usual suspects. Carry on

Well when the Patriots win a game due to a ref call, it's gonna get French fry salty up in this bitch!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want to correct grammar cause I am the worst, but your right. They have technically won since 2001 having the best QB of all time. Would give you 5 thumbs up if I could, spot on Belichick starts of 5-13 and probably out of a job until Brady replaces injured Bledsoe and win 3 SB in 4 years

LMFAO

BB's defense wins them another miracle, and Brady gets all the credit

You wonder why this board needs guys like me and Francis

Brady threw 2 game losing picks yesterday, lucky for him, only one of them was actually picked

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play is dead and the touchdown is scored the moment the ball crosses the goal line in possession of a player, or the moment the ball comes into possession of an offensive player in the end zone (having established possession by controlling the ball and having both feet or another part of the body, excluding the hands, touch the ground). I don't see how he didn't have possession of the ball on his way down to the ground. It's a catch. At worst, its a catch, fumble, fumble recovery, TD.

He has to maintain control of the football the whole way through for him ever to be considered in possession of the football. He doesn't do that.

This really isn't that hard.

And I had a vested interest in the Steelers winning that game. I had a $280 swing on that damn play and another $85 swing 3 minutes later when SF kicked the FG to win game. Rough 5 minutes of football for me.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How taking the ball that you have possession of and extending the ball over the line is not a football move?
Well 1. There's nothing about "football move" in the rules for going to the ground during a catch, and 2. Lunging isn't a football move because it doesn't establish him as a runner.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of you spoiled Patriots fans explain to me the difference.

Not a Pats fan, but that's easy. In a nutshell, he wasn't falling or diving when he caught it. He landed on 2 feet in bounds with full control in the EZ, then intentionally leapt to the ground OB. The play was over when he "landed on 2 feet in bounds with full control in the EZ".

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO

Brady threw 2 game losing picks yesterday, lucky for him, only one of them was actually picked

Yep Pat's have won the AFCE 8 years in or row, last time they didn't win the division or miss the playoffs was wait for it, the year Brady was out. Belichick is a .50 coach with only 1 playoff w/o Brady in 8 years. He is below .500 vs jets and 4-3 vs Bills while Brady is 28-3 vs Bills, see the difference. No Pat fan here is giving Brady credit for the win, because he was sub Brady yesterday. Christ he hasn't thrown an int vs Pitt in 12 years and had like a 15-1 td ratio before yesterdays avg play. And the D that was shredded on 3rd down or just gave up 70 yards on a 4 yard dump to JUJU that D/ It was Ben's brainfart that won the game. He thought it was second down and wanted to spike the ball, to set up for 3rd down but because it was 3rd down, Haley told him not too, his WR's stood around and he threw the ball to 5 guys 4 were Pats

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Pat's have won the AFCE 8 years in or row, last time they didn't win the division or miss the playoffs was wait for it, the year Brady was out. Belichick is a .50 coach with only 1 playoff w/o Brady in 8 years. He is below .500 vs jets and 4-3 vs Bills while Brady is 28-3 vs Bills, see the difference. No Pat fan here is giving Brady credit for the win, because he was sub Brady yesterday. Christ he hasn't thrown an int vs Pitt in 12 years and had like a 15-1 td ratio before yesterdays avg play

They won 11 games when Brady was out and missed the postseason

The season Brady returned ? They won 10 games and won the AFC East

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How taking the ball that you have possession of and extending the ball over the line is not a football move?

When diving or falling while making a catch, possession isn't established until you maintain control when landing on the ground. So there was no possession in this case.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won 11 games when Brady was out and missed the postseason

The season Brady returned ? They won 10 games and won the AFC East

The 08 season they had a cakewalk schedule, Cassell threw 31 less td's than Brady and they lost like usual to Div team w/0 Brady/. You should be happy Brady made your SB DC look like a great coach before he got ousted from NE

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 08 season they had a cakewalk schedule, Cassell threw 31 less td's than Brady and they lost like usual to Div team w/0 Brady/. You should be happy Brady made your SB DC look like a great coach before he got ousted from NE

So funny how everyone says the Pats always have a cakewalk schedule

But the only season Pats fans are willing to concede they had a cakewalk schedule, is the year Brady missed

Funny how that works

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO

When Brady got the ball back with just a couple of minutes left down 5 you KNEW he was going to take it down for the score. That's why we don't really need you and bf around. The sane world knows the reality.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Brady got the ball back with just a couple of minutes left down 5 you KNEW he was going to take it down for the score. That's why we don't really need you and bf around. The sane world knows the reality.

I really didnt know until that Steelers safety dropped the game winning INT, thats when I knew

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you thought this was a catch ....was the famous Dez play a catch too?

When I asked back then if peeps agreed it was a catch .....crickets.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So funny how everyone says the Pats always have a cakewalk schedule

But the only season Pats fans are willing to concede they had a cakewalk schedule, is the year Brady missed

Funny how that works

Do you have any observations to make in the 10 friggin' years since this event you keep clinging to? You know, like what did you do during your crybaby hiatus from the Hoop last Feb?

Cassell.... Lol!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have any observations to make in the 10 friggin' years since this event you keep clinging to? You know, like what did you do during your crybaby hiatus from the Hoop last Feb?

Cassell.... Lol!

0-2

Thats your teams record vs my team when it counts

Thanks

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Dez catch was a catch and I think that was a catch last night. Should have been spotted at the 1 though 'cause his knee was down.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you thought this was a catch ....was the famous Dez play a catch too?

When I asked back then if peeps agreed it was a catch .....crickets.

Dez was definitely a catch, but at least in his case, the ball clearly squirted loose

I still havent seen Jesse James catch squirt loose