• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Radio interview with Shannon Sharpe

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Shannon Sharpe fan by any means, but NFL Radio was interviewing him tonight when I was driving into work and I thought it was awesome. Sharpe was saying that he was watching the Superbowl with Rod Smith and when it was 8 nothing us, he looked at Rod and said the game was over. He also said that if the Seahawks and Broncos were to play each other 10 times in the next 10 weeks, the Broncos wouldnt win one of those games. Not one. He said to look at the Broncos team and they only had 5 guys on the entire roster that could start for Seattle and that was it (Manning, WR Thomas, Welker, Decker, and 'Pork Chop'). Nobody else was as good as the Seattle players. I never looked at it like that before. He also mentioned the crowd noise. He couldnt believe how loud it was in that stadium and how the crowd was pro Seattle although he saw about an even amount of Orange and Blue (way to represent 12th Man).

I dont know, it was a great interview and I wish I could find it to post it here somewhere.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We like those kind of interviews!:whistle:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys catch the video of Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless eating crow on national television? It was framed as a "What happened to the Broncos?" thing, but it was fantastic. I was hooked at about the 18 second mark. Check it out:

What Happened To The Broncos? - ESPN Video - ESPN

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you mean to tell me that the 12th man is loud in any stadium in any city?

Because I was under the false impression that we are only loud at home because of some structural engineering.

Are these national idiots going to finally admit that no fanbase makes noise like we do? Will other fans admit it now???

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys catch the video of Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless eating crow on national television? It was framed as a "What happened to the Broncos?" thing, but it was fantastic. I was hooked at about the 18 second mark. Check it out:

I don't watch these two, but I admit, I love when they are forced to say nice things about the Seahawks.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch these two, but I admit, I love when they are forced to say nice things about the Seahawks.

I don't watch the show they're on either, but a friend of mine posted the video and I loved it.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you mean to tell me that the 12th man is loud in any stadium in any city?

Because I was under the false impression that we are only loud at home because of some structural engineering.

Are these national idiots going to finally admit that no fanbase makes noise like we do? Will other fans admit it now???

But...but...but... they're only loud because they pipe in noise and, um, the stadium makes them louder and uh...uh...uh oh yeah! Rain amplifies crowd noise!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Talk about icing on the cake. Those two eating crow by the bucketload like that over the Seahawks. Especially after all the Manning dong sucking ESPN did all season long. Pure Magic.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, gotta love it when these morons have to backtrack. Richard Sherman's raking of Bayless is one of those things that I enjoyed thoroughly.

Now, there are some analysts that I can't stand, and these two are right at the top of that list:

Stephen A. Smith
Skip Bayless
Jamele Hill
Dick Vitale
Brock Huard

I know there's more, but I can't think of them this morning.