• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL players COVID alerts

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man im sure with all the leagues we are all in we can all post just as Sam did above

so my turn

Connor gonna kill me Cam too and if Thomas still out well and Julio....McCaffr i can even field a team in some leagues..

nice starting players who get 1 or 2 touches a game....

what a year boys....

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now they are saying KC/NE will play on Tuesday.

I think we'd all appreciate it if they would just go ahead and make a decision TONIGHT so we can all figure out what to do with line ups. If they keep having more tests trickle in and line ups are set, we're all basically screwed.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now they are saying KC/NE will play on Tuesday.

I think we'd all appreciate it if they would just go ahead and make a decision TONIGHT so we can all figure out what to do with line ups. If they keep having more tests trickle in and line ups are set, we're all basically screwed.
LOL u think nfl cares about your fantasy team They wont know for sure till game day either monday or tuesday when they test in the morning :suds:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit. This week is looking like fantasy chaos

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MIKE BURTONRB, NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

Profootballtalk reports FB Mike Burton is the Saints player who tested positive for COVID-19 on Saturday evening.​

The Saints will now re-test seven additional players who were either identified as close contacts or sat next to Burton on the plane. PFT reports that one of them is Alvin Kamara. Burton has played 61 snaps through three games. If by some miracle Saints/Lions goes ahead as scheduled on Sunday, Kamara will need a different lead blocker.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So for the chiefs/pats game if they play Monday or Tuesday. R fantasy leagues counting towards this week?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So for the chiefs/pats game if they play Monday or Tuesday. R fantasy leagues counting towards this week?
I read that Fantrax and ESPN leagues are including a Tuesday game with week 4.

Also saw that the TEN covid players might also affect the TEN-BUF game in week 5. :L

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that Fantrax and ESPN leagues are including a Tuesday game with week 4.

Also saw that the TEN covid players might also affect the TEN-BUF game in week 5. :L
Ok good. Then I’ll leave CEH and others in play. Thansk

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fantrax
For all postponed games this season, if a game is rescheduled anytime up to Tuesday of the same week, it will be counted in that week . Otherwise, it will be counted in the week of the newly scheduled date.
espn
The Patriots vs. Chiefs game has been postponed. Patriots and Chiefs players will not lock in lineups at 4:25pm ET on Sunday as originally scheduled. If the game is played on Monday or Tuesday it will count in the Week 4 matchup period.
yahoo
Steelers vs Titans Week 4 matchup - the game has been officially postponed by the NFL. The game has been rescheduled for Sunday, Oct. 25th (Week 7). Week 4 will instead serve as a bye week for both the Steelers and Titans.

Chiefs vs Patriots Week 4 matchup - the NFL has yet to finalize when the Chiefs-Patriots will play. If the game moves to Monday or Tuesday, we will count the game for all Week 4 matchups.

Players will only receive COVID-IR status if placed on the list by the NFL. Please plan accordingly for your Week 4 lineups.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two more positive tests for the Titans. Gilmore of the Pats tested positive and a Raider tested positive. Gilmore was obviously very close to a lot of other players in the Monday Night game, including Mahomes. Shit might really hit the fan now.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Titans placed WR Corey Davis on the reserve/COVID-19 list.​

It's the biggest name of the 11 players that tested positive on the Titans. Davis is going to miss Week 5 against Buffalo if the game is played. It's a downgrade to Ryan Tannehill's supporting cast, though Tennessee could get A.J. Brown (knee) back this week. Jonnu Smith should see a bump in targets with Davis out.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Titans placed WR Corey Davis on the reserve/COVID-19 list.​

It's the biggest name of the 11 players that tested positive on the Titans. Davis is going to miss Week 5 against Buffalo if the game is played. It's a downgrade to Ryan Tannehill's supporting cast, though Tennessee could get A.J. Brown (knee) back this week. Jonnu Smith should see a bump in targets with Davis out.
:tsk: Dang

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well want to hear he's going to play, not "likely to see the field" like with Adams last week.

Hopefully, the Titans take the field. I just dropped Mason Crosby for Gostkowski.