• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Noticeable Cuts

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devon still would be a nice pickup.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonas Gray and Matt Flynn are interesting names out there

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonas Gray and Matt Flynn are interesting names out there

Flynn must have been pretty bad to get cut by the Jets. You'd like to think he could have at least made their roster.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Flynn would be a downgrade

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flynn must have been pretty bad to get cut by the Jets. You'd like to think he could have at least made their roster.

Petty should get the job eventually over Fitz and Geno

Flynn is from down the road here in Tyler, and I watched him in HS. Would be a homer pick up, but I don't think after watching Weeden and Vaughan, that he's any worse than those 2. Wouldn't need to be any more than 3rd string to start, if they're gonna carry 3 QB's.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Petty should get the job eventually over Fitz and Geno

Flynn is from down the road here in Tyler, and I watched him in HS. Would be a homer pick up, but I don't think after watching Weeden and Vaughan, that he's any worse than those 2. Wouldn't need to be any more than 3rd string to start, if they're gonna carry 3 QB's.

I agree he is probably not worse, but I doubt he's any better also. They are one in the same.
Also why carry three vets, if needed due to injury sign one off of his couch. Only reason to run with three QB's is if you got a very young future starter.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree he is probably not worse, but I doubt he's any better also. They are one in the same.
Also why carry three vets, if needed due to injury sign one off of his couch. Only reason to run with three QB's is if you got a very young future starter.

Yeah like I said he was interesting, cause it would be a homer pickup for me. I just have very little faith in Weeden, albeit I agree Matt is likely not much of an upgrade, but thats why these guys are backups. Agreed on carrying 3 vets. Gotta find that young future starter pretty soon I would think.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please Cowboys don't bring in Matt Castle....Then again he's better than all of our other back ups. If Romo misses time than, well you know.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please Cowboys don't bring in Matt Castle....Then again he's better than all of our other back ups. If Romo misses time than, well you know.

Id prefer Cassell over Tebow, but then again thats not saying much. Haha!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah like I said he was interesting, cause it would be a homer pickup for me. I just have very little faith in Weeden, albeit I agree Matt is likely not much of an upgrade, but thats why these guys are backups. Agreed on carrying 3 vets. Gotta find that young future starter pretty soon I would think.

So your ways would have you paying both Weeden and Flynn? Sorry it makes no sense to me at all. Keep who we got unless the replacement is a sure upgrade. Sallary cap always has to be part of the equation.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your ways would have you paying both Weeden and Flynn? Sorry it makes no sense to me at all. Keep who we got unless the replacement is a sure upgrade. Sallary cap always has to be part of the equation.

no i said i agreed on not having 3 vets, if Weeden is better I wouldn't pick Matt up. Flynn may not be better but I don't think Weeden is a cable backup at this juncture. I think backup could use an upgrade. I said the name was interesting was my original post. Ive said before I think if Romo misses time, Weeden isn't gonna win you football games. Yes I realize he isn't the only player on the field, but the offense running through him is not comforting to say the least

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no i said i agreed on not having 3 vets, if Weeden is better I wouldn't pick Matt up. Flynn may not be better but I don't think Weeden is a cable backup at this juncture. I think backup could use an upgrade. I said the name was interesting was my original post. Ive said before I think if Romo misses time, Weeden isn't gonna win you football games. Yes I realize he isn't the only player on the field, but the offense running through him is not comforting to say the least
I may be arguing just to argue. I don't like weeden as the backup, but I doubt Cassell or Flynn are any better. I see no reason to grab another piece of trash just for a look to see if it might contain a half eaten sandwich. If there was a young QB who showed promise and he Might be able to fill in if needed I'd be on board. I see now upside with Flynn or Cassell now or in the future.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind if they cut Weeden and signed Austin Davis. I know that isn't going to happen, but the Davis kid has a chance to develop. Weeden...don't see it