• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL news thread

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One simple answer. The GND. There’s more but that’s the simple answer

What the fuck is the GND?

Green New Deal? AOC's brilliant, helpful, economic recovery plan migth cause WW3?

Low level imput voltage? Low level imput voltages might cause ww3?

Global Network Development Company? Well, they DO have an office in Newport News, Va, and Va. starts with "V" which is next to W in the alphabet., so....

Nevermind. IDGAF.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck is the GND?

Green New Deal? AOC's brilliant, helpful, economic recovery plan migth cause WW3?

Low level imput voltage? Low level imput voltages might cause ww3?

Global Network Development Company? Well, they DO have an office in Newport News, Va, and Va. starts with "V" which is next to W in the alphabet., so....

Nevermind. IDGAF.
Yes. I’m talking about AOC “brilliant” idea. The idea has empowered our enemies while weakening us. There’s other things “progressives” have done to pave the way as well. Such as, open borders, wokeness, weakness, unlawful election rules, bogus investigations just to name a few

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I’m talking about AOC “brilliant” idea. The idea has empowered our enemies while weakening us. There’s other things “progressives” have done to pave the way as well. Such as, open borders, wokeness, weakness, unlawful election rules, bogus investigations just to name a few

Hilarious that you think that the green new deal empowers our enemies.

Stupidity that masquerades as rational thought from “deplorables” weakens us because the vocabulary terms those “deplorables” use - wokeness, which doesnt actually exist, weakness, which is literally a nonsensical noun like “potato,” or “donkey,” - dont relate to reality in the slightest.

If its one thing that the “deplorables” need it is to taken to task with their sheer lunatuc thinking, because sunshine is the greatest disinfectant and deplorables need a swrious cleansing.

Last edited:

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious that you think that the green new deal empowers our enemies.

Stupidity that masquerades as rational thought from “deplorables” weakens us because the vocabulary terms those “deplorables” use - wokeness, which doesnt actually exist, weakness, which is literally a nonsensical noun like “potato,” or “donkey,” - dont relate to reality in the slightest.

If its one thing that the “deplorables” need it is to taken to task with their sheer lunatuc thinking, because sunshine is the greatest disinfectant and deplorables are diseased.
Hilarious that you’re too dumb to understand what energy independence is about.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Political site again huh?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious that you’re too dumb to understand what energy independence is about.

I know enough to know that any fucking halfwit who thinks that the green new deal has done anything to make america less safe is not somebody worthy of listening to, thats for sure.

Stop huffing the glue, dumbdumb. You cant afford to lose any more.

And before skinsdad says anything, this is my last post on this subject. Want me to respond to any more of your idiocy, feel free to rmbarrass yourself privately.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know enough to know that any fucking halfwit who thinks that the green new deal has done anything to make america less safe is not somebody worthy of listening to, thats for sure.

And before skinsdad says anything, this is my last post on this subject. Want me to respond to any more of your idiocy, feel free to rmbarrass yourself privately.
There are no rules against talking about politics , go back and read them as I announced the changes weeks ago

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for UKRAINE it’s Natos and western Europe’s fault . Putin didn’t like a nato right up against his border and nato and the US. Wouldn’t budge .

That speaks to the current leadership

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no rules against talking about politics , go back and read them as I announced the changes weeks ago
That will likely end my participation for the most part.

Political discussion hurt this particular forum quite a bit already.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That will likely end my participation for the most part.

Political discussion hurt this particular forum quite a bit already.
I just got tired of enforcing it . And to be honest the Name change crap just took my dedication away for the team .

I am not passionate about it anymore now I am in observer mode

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Possibly the car crash

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for UKRAINE it’s Natos and western Europe’s fault . Putin didn’t like a nato right up against his border and nato and the US. Wouldn’t budge .

That speaks to the current leadership
If he takes Ukrain he’ll still have nato right on his border. He wants the old Soviet Union back. For chiller dipshit. While Biden has put the restrictions on oil and nat. gas, Putin has been cheering him on while being able to fund his takeover and controlling the Germans.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You talk tough boy. I’m surprised you even watch football. I figured it would be to violent of a sport for your kind. Out of respect for @Sportster 72 and the rest I’m done too. I even forgive you for your ignorance.

Last edited:

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he takes Ukrain he’ll still have nato right on his border. He wants the old Soviet Union back. For chiller dipshit. While Biden has put the restrictions on oil and nat. gas, Putin has been cheering him on while being able to fund his takeover and controlling the Germans.

Quite possibly the dumbest explanation of global macroeconomics I’ve ever read.

Surprising to exacty nobody.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talk tough boy. I’m surprised you even watch football. I figured it would be to violent of a sport for your kind. Out of respect for @Sportster 72 and the rest I’m done too. I even forgive you for your ignorance.

What kind would that be? Division 1 football scholarship kind? Three sport kind?

Or did you mean smarter than you kind?

I wish I could forgive you for your ignorance, but that would mean accepting a lowering of standards for decency, compassion, empathy, and general judeo/christian values that I’m not willing to lower myself to.

Sorry not sorry.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite possibly the dumbest explanation of global macroeconomics I’ve ever read.

Surprising to exacty nobody.
I figured I had to put it in layman’s terms for your dumbass. You know liberalism is a mental disorder?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3