• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL news thread

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told the entire board about Penix very early on. Dude is an assassin when protected.
Kirk's getting paid but i'm sure that an appearance deep into the playoff wouldn't bother him, so if you're him why exactly would you be pissed?
You did say Penix was the real deal. If I'm Kirk I'm pissed because that pick they spent on Penix could have been another weapon at my disposal. Additionally he came to Atlanta so his wife could be at home. Now the writing is pretty much on the wall. He'll probably be looking for another team after they get beat in the first round.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penix was a guy I talked about in a trade down scenario. KC will be fine and his contract will be reasonable by next yr anyway . Penix getting time to sit is ideal

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did say Penix was the real deal. If I'm Kirk I'm pissed because that pick they spent on Penix could have been another weapon at my disposal. Additionally he came to Atlanta so his wife could be at home. Now the writing is pretty much on the wall. He'll probably be looking for another team after they get beat in the first round.
I get it, but shouldn't every QB be "pissed" when their team fails to give them another weapon at their disposal?
Kirk's wife can stay in Atlanta if he's traded, I'm pretty sure the plan became establishing their permanent home there. Besides, as unlikely as it may seem, Kirk could retire yesterday in a very comfortable financial situation.

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penix was a guy I talked about in a trade down scenario. KC will be fine and his contract will be reasonable by next yr anyway . Penix getting time to sit is ideal
You did exactly that and I agree Kirk will be fine. You know me and my insistence on sitting these guys!

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, but shouldn't every QB be "pissed" when their team fails to give them another weapon at their disposal?
Kirk's wife can stay in Atlanta if he's traded, I'm pretty sure the plan became establishing their permanent home there. Besides, as unlikely as it may seem, Kirk could retire yesterday in a very comfortable financial situation.
If I'm Kirk, I'd rather have Odunze or Bowers to throw the ball to than a top 10 pick breathing down my neck. That's just me. Maybe that's a hot take.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins and his wife were living in Atlanta in the off season while he was playing for Minnesota.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep in mind the timeline for KC. They got KC and then penalized the team. If they didn’t get Penix, they would never be in a position to get a QB. KC is also coming off an ACL suffer3d in December.
Actually was Achilles

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep in mind the timeline for KC. They got KC and then penalized the team. If they didn’t get Penix, they would never be in a position to get a QB. KC is also coming off an ACL suffer3d in December.
kc may cut x giant toney.he,s on the bubble.