• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL network Top 100

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dez deserves to be mentioned among the top 5 wr's. I think it's way to early to name Frederick in the top 5. With all of his talent can't put the oft injured Lee in the top 100 players.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that isn't supposed to be a group of guys better than Lee.

Well you HAVE to go Patrick Willis, Navarro Bowman, Luke K and Darryl Washington over Sean Lee.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee is as good as any ILB in the NFL. No way Washongton is better. Willis wasn't the same last year and Bowman won't be the same this year. So I disagree you "have to go" any of them. Love Kuechly, but think Lee is just as good. The only thing keeping him from All Pro is injury and reputation.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darryl Washington, Bobby Wagner, Brian Cushing, Karlos Dansby, Stephen Tullock, Kiko Alanzo, Brandon Spikes, Derrick Johnson, Patrick Willis, Luke Kuechly, Navarro Bowman...

If Lee is healthy, he is right there with Kuechly as the best young LB in the game. All those guys are the same caliber, none are clearly ''better'' than Lee, and his age would put him at the top of the list with Kuechly and Wagner for the future IMO

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry fellas I'm definitely taking Patrick Willis And Luke Kuechly over Lee. I think I could also be persuaded on Derrick Johnson and Bowman as well. The others nah I don't think so. If you're going to knock Lee out for Injury no way can you put steroid blown up knee Brian Cushing over Lee that's just silly talk.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand all the love for Lee cause he is a stud but he is not better then Bowman, Willis, Luke K, and Darryl Washington is a flat out superstar. I'd do front flips for 200 yards in excitement if the Eagles had Lee but he just isn't in the league of those players yet. Washington was a pro bowler last year too.

I just cant agree with you Jarntt on Lee being as good as Luke K. THe guy won Defensive player of the year. Do you look at Lee and say, "He is the best Defensive player in the NFL? NO!

You can also throw on the list the All Pro team of Burflict and Dansby. There are just so many good ILB out there that it is probably the least valuable position in todays NFL.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lee is better than Burfict who's a stud against the run but that is about it. Lee is better at putting pressure on the qb and in zone coverage Lee's pretty solid not so much in man coverage (Lee that is). Lee is in probably the top 6 or 7 MLB's in my opinion.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry fellas I'm definitely taking Patrick Willis And Luke Kuechly over Lee. I think I could also be persuaded on Derrick Johnson and Bowman as well. The others nah I don't think so. If you're going to knock Lee out for Injury no way can you put steroid blown up knee Brian Cushing over Lee that's just silly talk.

I think Willis should be a no-brainer. I can understand if some haven't seen enough of Kuechly yet, but they will soon enough.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People should know of Kuechly... he won defensive player of the year! The only other ILB's that have ever won DPOY was Mike Singletary and RayRay.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read another list of top 101 according to PFF. Keukly is rated 80. Dez isnt even in the top 100 nor is Romo. Murray was in there around 87 I think. Wierd list

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just cant agree with you Jarntt on Lee being as good as Luke K. THe guy won Defensive player of the year. Do you look at Lee and say, "He is the best Defensive player in the NFL? NO!

No. I don't look at Kuechly and say that either and I bet you don't either. He plays on a great defense which helps too. Also, that award has meant nothing to me once they gave it Woodson over Revis. Don't confuse me saying Lee is as good as me not appreciating Kuechly or the others. I was calling Kuechly one of the best LBs in the league when many were still trying to figure out who he was. If Lee plays a full season he will be seen as an equal by everyone. He is just that good. If you watch him every play you appreciate him even more.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If you watch him every play you appreciate him even more"

No question here

oh well....let the agenda come to the cowboy board and tell cowboy fans how many players that are better than their own.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if Frederick is top 5 center right now,but I think he will get his due after this upcoming season. Frederick is a smart player. Can't wait to see Frederick and Martin open up huge holes for the Cowboys running backs, Both of these guys are great run blockers and I have noticed they are both able to disru.
pt multiple players on run plays

Sean Lee looks like an all pro when he is actually on the field. Unfortunately he is off the field more than he is on it

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If you watch him every play you appreciate him even more"

No question here

oh well....let the agenda come to the cowboy board and tell cowboy fans how many players that are better than their own.

Youre a nut job PDay. I have an "Agenda" cause I said Lee isnt as good as Kuechly. I have an agenda cause I said Lee isnt the best ILB in the NFL. Im just sharing my honest feeling with no prejudice. You are such a dick. I went on and on about how good Lee is because its the truth. Ask any fan in the entire NFL if Lee is a DPOY candidate and they'd ALL agree with me. I guess youre butt hurt cause I said he's a great player. Im so sorry I couldnt jump on the bandwagon for "Lee as MVP in 2014".

Cut me a break dude. I didnt troll. I had no agenda. I said I'd be friggin pumped if he were an Eagle and just cause I said he wasn't as good as the DPOY means I have an agenda. Youre so freaking wack dude. So completely hyper vigilant towards anything I say. I guess you'll only accept me if I drop my Eagles allegiance and become a Cowboy fan while chanting 16 and 0. Cut me a friggin break dude.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you'll only accept me if I drop my Eagles allegiance and become a Cowboy fan while chanting 16 and 0.

lol ...16-0? no that would be worse on this board ... I would stick with 8-8, anymore optimism that that gets them angry.