• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

nfl game to be shown online only

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
outside of local markets the jags vs billls in london next season will be available by streaming only. no one ouside the fanbases will be really interested in this game anyway(oh btw 9am start stateside) and now you expect people to pay to watch it online?? :noidea: good luck with that....

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched a London game since it's inception. This game is streaming for a fee? Fuck that if it is. Too many "free" streams available to pay for a stream of a shitty game.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure if fee or not TBH but why limit your product unless you are looking make more money off it somehow....

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be that the NFL is testing out if the streaming thing could work. Cable is slowly going away with the growing presence of streaming services so maybe they want to test it out and get ahead of the curve?

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be that the NFL is testing out if the streaming thing could work. Cable is slowly going away with the growing presence of streaming services so maybe they want to test it out and get ahead of the curve?
its definitely a test but THAT game is the test?? and why not still show if through regular channels as well?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched a London game since it's inception. This game is streaming for a fee? Fuck that if it is. Too many "free" streams available to pay for a stream of a shitty game.

lol seriously. The London games are just lame IMO. I feel bad for the Bills/East coast teams that have to fly over there. Glad Seattle is West Coast because the odds of them flying a team that far is slim to none.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its definitely a test but THAT game is the test?? and why not still show if through regular channels as well?

I mean if you're a stand-up comic you work your material out in Des Moines before you headline in NYC right? Use a shitty game nobody cares about as your guinea pig.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where there is ftball there is gambling. people will watch

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if you're a stand-up comic you work your material out in Des Moines before you headline in NYC right? Use a shitty game nobody cares about as your guinea pig.
The game in New York is the shitty game. New name for the Jets? New Jersey Guinea Pigs?????

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched sports online before and it's freaking awful from what I can tell. I live in the Jaguars market, so at least I'll be spared from having to stream.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats kind of the way I feel about tv in general. I like the theater for a good movie, but Direct TV, Dish and cable for Two and a half men, not worth the asinine comercials.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched sports online before and it's freaking awful from what I can tell. I live in the Jaguars market, so at least I'll be spared from having to stream.

If done right and with a good connection, it is really no different than watching it on TV except the commercials are different.

The stream you were watching was probably stolen as most sports still don't stream games

ESPN, CBS and NBC have pretty decent live streaming right now. Fox is 10 years behind the curve and doesn't allow much streaming at all that I have found anyway (haven't checked lately).

Get used to it people. There is a solid chance cable is going to die within a decade and everything will be streamed. HBO is the first....they won't be the last. And once everyone realizes they can get the shows they want AND ONLY THE SHOWS THEY WANT and skip out on the $100 cable bill and pay a fraction of the cost, the entire financial backbone of all professional sports leagues in the US will be broken. It could actually be a really ugly transition. This is just the NFL preparing if that does indeed happen.

The next TV contract that the NFL signs will be just like the HBO deal where they agree to sell it to cable but also demand that they can stream from their own service.

Cynsphins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
outside of local markets the jags vs billls in london next season will be available by streaming only. no one ouside the fanbases will be really interested in this game anyway(oh btw 9am start stateside) and now you expect people to pay to watch it online?? :noidea: good luck with that....

Cynsphins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think you know football?! Test your wits and knowledge of the game with this brand new app that will be launched in a couple of weeks. This game is created by Mark Mongie (yeah, the guy who was responsible for NFL Madden Football when he was the Creative Director at EA Sports, among many other award winning games), and this game will be adjunct to Fantasy football. It will be the first of its kind and will be a LIVE interactive game you play WHILE watching your favorite team every Sunday. Play by yourself, or with a group of football buddies, or in a company network game with pro athletes and celebrities!

By pre-registering now, you will receive:
* 1 entry into a drawing to win a 55" HDTV (drawing on Launch Day)
* An Invite to a network game with a $100 cash prize (no fee to enter)
* Be one of the first of millions to play the game!
* Extra tokens and loyalty reward points

www.firefan.com - ACCESS CODE = NYC420

or click directly here: FireFan420

Good Luck! The game will ALWAYS be FREE to download and play on Google Play Store or iTunes and available in 177 countries! NFL football will be the first game, 2017 will launch Soccer, NBA, MLB, NHL, Rugby, Cricket, NASCAR, MMA and more!

Watching Sports will never be the same, ignite your passion with FireFan!

Cynsphins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think you know football?! Test your wits and knowledge of the game with this brand new app that will be launched in a couple of weeks. This game is created by Mark Mongie (yeah, the guy who was responsible for NFL Madden Football when he was the Creative Director at EA Sports, among many other award winning games), and this game will be adjunct to Fantasy football. It will be the first of its kind and will be a LIVE interactive game you play WHILE watching your favorite team every Sunday. Play by yourself, or with a group of football buddies, or in a company network game with pro athletes and celebrities!

By pre-registering now, you will receive:
* 1 entry into a drawing to win a 55" HDTV (drawing on Launch Day)
* An Invite to a network game with a $100 cash prize (no fee to enter)
* Be one of the first of millions to play the game!
* Extra tokens and loyalty reward points

www.firefan.com - ACCESS CODE = NYC420

or click directly here: FireFan420

Good Luck! The game will ALWAYS be FREE to download and play on Google Play Store or iTunes and available in 177 countries! NFL football will be the first game, 2017 will launch Soccer, NBA, MLB, NHL, Rugby, Cricket, NASCAR, MMA and more!

Watching Sports will never be the same, ignite your passion with FireFan!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif