• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NFL. Free agency tracker thread 2024

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all obsess with the Lt issue like the RR Buffalo Nickel ossue .. I will just sit back and wait. WE GOT TILL Aug people Relax

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a huge difference. I agree people need to relax until after the draft.
I am just frustrating coming in here every other thread leads to omg we have no Tackle or my favorite people calling in to the radio we need to trade down the draft pass on a qb to get tackle ...what you seen under RR won't happen here what you seen under Snyder won't happen here we will get a tackle might not be a All Pro or a so called people voted PRO bowler but who ever we get he will be good because if you don't ball out you won't be here period ..we are healed from Ashburn Syndrome we healed from the days let's keep a guy on roster because he is good dude even tho his production is meh ..

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you want to sign an OT in FA or are you rolling with the draft?
I want all 3

FA Tackles
Draft a Tackles
UDFA Tackles

But they don't have to be a star or super star these are Real coaches they did not come here to collect a paycheck they came here to build a team and build there profile these coaches are more hungry the players we get are going to be put through Hell .. Brian Johnson , Kingbury Lynn all want to be HC again there more hungry point is whoever is going start will be good so way sweat the issue ..

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over time we will get a tackle that's here for awhile 2 time pro bowler ect but if you think Peters and coaching staff will ignore this issue it won't happen under this staff ..we still think like Snyder owns this and RR is the coach it's going to get to the point where when a starter comes off the field we won't lose a beat..They Won't hit on every draft pick or Free agent but rest assure who ever is starting at LT will be worthy to be a starter if that make Since

Last edited:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sportrac has updated some of the new FAs salaries. Peters signed some guys at eye popping salaries for 2024. However if you look at Armsstrong, Biadasz, Luvu and Allegretti. You will see salaries that double for three of the guys. I am not bitching, just spit balling.

I think what Peters did was get these guys in at low salaries this year so they can add as many people as possible. As fans we want some of these guys to be starters for a few years.

It feels so good to have a competent FO. As Coach Buff said .... Snyder days are over!! In the past I have watched successful teams with good front offices with envy and wish Washington could have that. Of course i knew it was not possible with Snyder. This team still has a ways to go, especially at QB ... :hope:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really looking forward to seeing Wagner and Luvu. I love LBer play. I'd love to see Wagner have a couple of good years left the way Fletch did. What were the chances that Wagner signed up for online classes at Howard two months before free agency.

I am looking forward to seeing what they do at CB. Three hardest positions to play in the NFL are QB, LT and CB.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really looking forward to seeing Wagner and Luvu. I love LBer play. I'd love to see Wagner have a couple of good years left the way Fletch did. What were the chances that Wagner signed up for online classes at Howard two months before free agency.

I am looking forward to seeing what they do at CB. Three hardest positions to play in the NFL are QB, LT and CB.
Definitely looking forward ro seeing what Peters does at corner, tackle, as well as WR. Scrolling for Newsome II news. That would be a good get depending on the price.

My 24 year old son called me and was excited, asking me "what's going on?" I'm hoping he gets to experience what I did in the 80s. I actually want this for him more than myself.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they show panther and skins game here mostly.all of the panther games I saw luvi was a heat seeking missle.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely looking forward ro seeing what Peters does at corner, tackle, as well as WR. Scrolling for Newsome II news. That would be a good get depending on the price.

My 24 year old son called me and was excited, asking me "what's going on?" I'm hoping he gets to experience what I did in the 80s. I actually want this for him more than myself.
For your son and many fans who have waited for so long.