• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NFL. Free agency tracker thread 2024

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely looking forward ro seeing what Peters does at corner, tackle, as well as WR. Scrolling for Newsome II news. That would be a good get depending on the price.

My 24 year old son called me and was excited, asking me "what's going on?" I'm hoping he gets to experience what I did in the 80s. I actually want this for him more than myself.
A Father's Love! I dig it KB!!!
I am in the same boat, my Son is 30 now and has experienced NO real winning with our Skins.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in the same boat, my Son is 30 now and has experienced NO real winning with our Skins.
same here.my boy lives in arizona and watches the skins on the net.h,ll soon be 28 and only way he went to sleep aa kid most nights is when I told him about the sb years.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen, you feel my pain. My son thinks Portis, Moss, Cooley, and Sean were the glory days. He was around 8 years old at that time. As soon as the schedule is released, I'm buying two plane tickets to BWI and a couple of lower bowl seats. He deserves it for hanging in there all this time.

He's only experienced the Skins playing the Texans and Cowboys on the road.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same here.my boy lives in arizona and watches the skins on the net.h,ll soon be 28 and only way he went to sleep aa kid most nights is when I told him about the sb years.
I'm in Houston. My son is in Austin now. Both of us die hards. As if he had a choice. Lol

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen, you feel my pain. My son thinks Portis, Moss, Cooley, and Sean were the glory days. He was around 8 years old at that time. As soon as the schedule is released, I'm buying two plane tickets to BWI and a couple of lower bowl seats. He deserves it for hanging in there all this time.

my son too.he cried when Sean Taylor died.so did I because it was so pointless and stupid.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my son too.he cried when Sean Taylor died.so did I because it was so pointless and stupid.
Never forget that day. That process kinda dragged out. Remember, Portis was saying things were looking up. I'll never forget having to wake my son up for school that day.

I went to his bed and shook him. Told him to get up and then told him Sean didn't make it. He immediately started crying. Remember it like it was yesterday.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never forget that day. That process kinda dragged out. Remember, Portis was saying things were looking up. I'll never forget having to wake my son up for school that day.

I went to his bed and shook him. Told him to get up and then told him Sean didn't make it. He immediately started crying. Remember it like it was yesterday.
even dumbass Dan cried.i thought we maybe sb bound.seattle shot that all to hell.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For my son's 21st, he was stationed at Alamogordo and I took him to the Skins - Cowboys game which we won with Grossman ironically. I tried to explain to him what it was like when I went to the first 1982 Skins -Cowboys game at RFK with my Dad. We lost that day but the experience of RFK, the bleachers moving under your feet, the passion all REDSKINS fans had that day for our team was not only moving for a young kid, but I left that day knowing I was truly a REDSKIN for life and he has never experienced that. I want him to feel what I felt that day before I'm gone. :hope:

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For my son's 21st, he was stationed at Alamogordo and I took him to the Skins - Cowboys game which we won with Grossman ironically. I tried to explain to him what it was like when I went to the first 1982 Skins -Cowboys game at RFK with my Dad. We lost that day but the experience of RFK, the bleachers moving under your feet, the passion all REDSKINS fans had that day for our team was not only moving for a young kid, but I left that day knowing I was truly a REDSKIN for life and he has never experienced that. I want him to feel what I felt that day before I'm gone. :hope:
I was living in Ft. Washington at the time. Charlie Brown jumping on top of everyone. My first year watching the Skins. Hooked!

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was living in Ft. Washington at the time. Charlie Brown jumping on top of everyone. My first year watching the Skins. Hooked!
first skins game I ever watched was early in the Allen era against the rams on mnf.so many ex rams on the skins cosell called them ramskins.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I,m lucky the stroke I had did,nt take my memories from me.limits me to one hand.small price to pay for surviving it.
Wow! I'm Christian, so apologies in advance if you are not, but God is good man. My grandmother suffered a stroke while under anesthesia and woke up a vegetable. Trust me when I tell you, it could have been much worse.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! I'm Christian, so apologies in advance if you are not, but God is good man. My grandmother suffered a stroke while under anesthesia and woke up a vegetable. Trust me when I tell you, it could have been much worse.
I certainly believe that.i came out good compared to other folks.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first skins game I ever watched was early in the Allen era against the rams on mnf.so many ex rams on the skins cosell called them ramskins.
First Skins game I watched was on B&W and the last year of the Snead era. Sonny would follow us from Philadelphia to Washington the next year. RFK then DC Stadium was only 2 or 3 years old back then. First home game in person was in the late 60s .... a neighbor gave us two tickets to a game against the Eagles. It was the only way to get tickets back then, every game was sold out.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First Skins game I watched was on B&W and the last year of the Snead era. Sonny would follow us from Philadelphia to Washington the next year. RFK then DC Stadium was only 2 or 3 years old back then. First home game in person was in the late 60s .... a neighbor gave us two tickets to a game against the Eagles. It was the only way to get tickets back then, every game was sold out.
only went to rwo games.both at rfk and both in sb years 87/91.ihaveseen allloal broadcasts of skins games here since 72 though

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very surprised he got that kind of money with the injury history. Agreed, that price was too high.
It's 6.5 mill guaranteed. The rest is if he hits incentives.

The Jets were surprised he accepted for the 6.5 mill.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am going to the Falcons game, rumor has it they have a player I like.