• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Free Agency tracker 2023

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this most likely seals the season in limbo

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of today, 3/27/2023 Lamar is available in a trade, according to Lamar, lol.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't help you if you don't understand Burrow is much better than Haskins was.
What in heavens name are you talking about?

Where and when did I say Haskins was better than Burrow? Show me.

I said I trust Ryan day over Rivera when it comes to Haskins. I never said anything about Burrow. Rivera has never mentioned, talked about, or ever coached Burrow.

Burrow is a better qb. I would agree to that and never dispute that.

Like I said, there are 2 coaches with night and day opinions on Haskins. Day and Rivera could not be more different in their thoughts and opinions on Haskins. I simply said I would take days opinion on the matter over Rivera. I never said one word about burrow.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said I trust Ryan day over Rivera when it comes to Haskins. I never said anything about Burrow. Rivera has never mentioned, talked about, or ever coached Burrow.

Like I said, there are 2 coaches with night and day opinions on Haskins. Day and Rivera could not be more different in their thoughts and opinions on Haskins. I simply said I would take days opinion on the matter over Rivera. I never said one word about burrow.

I am pretty sure that there were 32 coaches who agreed with RR.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty sure that there were 32 coaches who agreed with RR.
If we are talking about Haskins in general, which I am, then Pittsburgh and Tomlin saw something and obviously wanted him.

Regarding Burrow vs Haskins, everyone would agree with Burrow is better. That was never in question. I never said that nor did anyone on the board.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are talking about Haskins in general, which I am, then Pittsburgh and Tomlin saw something and obviously wanted him.

Regarding Burrow vs Haskins, everyone would agree with Burrow is better. That was never in question. I never said that nor did anyone on the board.
They picked him up as a third string QB. That is not close to an endorsement.

I think the other person was thinking Sty who made that claim essentially.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18 year old son. Imperfect as we all are but he knows how to work. He doesn’t party and has his priorities pretty well in line. It is how he was raised to be. I know all children are not the same but all children are capable of being responsible. When they aren’t, it is their own fault.

I am not excusing RR. I am also not excusing Haskins. Haskins didn’t put in the work to improve…bottom line. Either that, or he was just incapable of playing well at the professional level. For any organization to cut a third year QB, that QB is seriously flawed.
I take note that in reference to your son, you made it known that with regard to being responsible "It is how he was raised to be" and within that same reference stated that "When they aren’t, it is their own fault."

So, which is it?
Too much emphasis on how you raised him or too little regard for so-called responsibly raised people to not be responsible
at various times in their own lives?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Klieman says championships are not won on the field they are won from Jan-Aug what does that mean? It means putting in work in the off-season. Right know there is a guy pounding the stone watching film working his ass off etc . Right now there is 1 year vet on a boat chilling drinking acting like a 16 kid .. wonder who will have a better career. Manning after a game went home study game film for 12 hrs probably sacfrice realionships in the process.. It's Not RR or Grudens Fault on Haskins its Haskins fault ..Haskins was at clubs 2 hrs after a game win or lose ... Peyton manning would be at home watching film. ..success comes when you work and everybody else is asleep
Peyton Manning was and remains a dick who almost single-handedly ruined defensive football with his whining and BS about his receivers getting open. Research it the rules changed when Manning cried about playoff losses to New England and Polian who was his GM and on the rules committee had the rules changed... So FUCK Manning!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to support Haskins but it was obvious he wasn’t a force multiplier and he simply didn’t improve
I agree that he wasn't a force multiplier, however, few are and that includes Brady. What these guys need to succeed are high-end playmakers around them and a good defense wouldn't hurt. As I've stated time and again, this organization, no matter the head coach, failed to put the type of players around Haskins that guys like Burrow, Lawrence, Allen, et.al got and are now getting.

I will always concede that Haskins was a young knucklehead, albeit a talented one by NFL standards, who required something that is not unusual for guys like him.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry my comment might not have been clear enough ... I was working so I hurried.

I had two posts back to back, you quoted one of them. Meyer or Day made Haskins the starter over Burrow. It mostly worked out for OHS, however Burrow decided to transfer and rightly so. He was the superior QB of the two.

You said you trusted Day more than RR so my comment was it appears RR knew enough to get rid of Haskins while Day or Meyer didn't understand Burrow was the better QB. IMO that is edge to RR.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry my comment might not have been clear enough ... I was working so I hurried.

I had two posts back to back, you quoted one of them. Meyer or Day made Haskins the starter over Burrow. It mostly worked out for OHS, however Burrow decided to transfer and rightly so. He was the superior QB of the two.

You said you trusted Day more than RR so my comment was it appears RR knew enough to get rid of Haskins while Day or Meyer didn't understand Burrow was the better QB. IMO that is edge to RR.
No need to apologize. We are all juggling balls here.

I agree that Meyer or Day made the wrong choice by picking Haskins over Burrow or scaring Burrow off in general.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take note that in reference to your son, you made it known that with regard to being responsible "It is how he was raised to be" and within that same reference stated that "When they aren’t, it is their own fault."

So, which is it?
Too much emphasis on how you raised him or too little regard for so-called responsibly raised people to not be responsible
at various times in their own lives?

Their choices in life are their choices. Just because you are raised poorly doesn’t excuse you bad behaviors and choices.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that he wasn't a force multiplier, however, few are and that includes Brady. What these guys need to succeed are high-end playmakers around them and a good defense wouldn't hurt. As I've stated time and again, this organization, no matter the head coach, failed to put the type of players around Haskins that guys like Burrow, Lawrence, Allen, et.al got and are now getting.

I will always concede that Haskins was a young knucklehead, albeit a talented one by NFL standards, who required something that is not unusual for guys like him.
Haskins could have had Hopkins and OBJ and he still would have been ass. Under 60% passes and always off target while not seeing blitzes with no timing. That is not talent.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their choices in life are their choices. Just because you are raised poorly doesn’t excuse you bad behaviors and choices.

May not excuse it, but certainly does explain some things.

Plenty of idiots have parents who feel as though they “raised” their son/daughter right without having the slightest clue.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Plenty of idiots have parents who feel as though they “raised” their son/daughter right without having the slightest clue.
explanations are great , but the choice still comes down to the individual

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It doesn’t explain it but it does factor into it.

The truth is, all you can do is show your kids the right way but ultimately it is their choice.