• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFL Divisional playoff game: Philadelphia @ New Orleans 4:40pm ET on Fox

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope...……………...I watched that play over and over in slo-mo and never even seen a finger flinch...…..It is what it is...…...I gotta suck it up,so this weekend its your turn to suck it up.

atlead=st you know the ball bounced off alshons goal posts hands.

same difference...…..it sucks I know.
The nfl has it as a block? It was just magical?

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the Bears were extremely lucky to be in the game at half time, it was the Bears who lucked out to actually getting the chance of a game winning FG, Sure, that it double doinked was lucky (the tip was not though). But that it got to that point was Bears' luck.

1. Barely missed pick 6 for the Eagles D.
2. Barely missed INT in the Bears half of the field.
3. Horrendous INT by Foles taking 3 points of the board.
4. Horrendous dropped INT in the endzone for an Eagles DB, allowing for 3 pts for the Bears.

And then I will give you the Bennett stupidity (personal foul) which IIRC extended a Bears scoring drive.
All I remember is the kick. The rest is just filler pre-kick botch job. Just my two cents.

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's crying? I was asking a serious question since I'm a little concerned for people/animals around you. Seriously unbalanced individual.

I am asking you a serious question; for which YOU CANNOT nor will not answer.
Figures, just like a pussy

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A personal foul - helmet to helmet - that under the current regulations is so blatant and flagged every single time...

I am not complaining about the fact that the ref threw a flag on Bennet, BTW. Bennet was being an idiot, plain and simple.

penalties are still penalties...….id rather someone get a penalty for play too hard than a moron for a dt that pushes down old ladies at a SB...………….

So thanks for playing the dumbass game...…..theres a winner in every crowd...….

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The nfl has it as a block? It was just magical?

I don't care what they have it down as.....it took an awful long time for them to come up with that...…..I never seen a finger flinch,the ball looked to have the same trajectory and spin...…...Nothing looked to suspicious to me..………..and Pakey fucked it all up from the beginning...……….

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right about that. Failure to take the team to a second SB in a row is very grievous. LOL. I honestly wish we could keep bot Foles and Wentz, but here in the real world......
Careful they'll take your fanboy card away for comments like that. No room for common sense in that fanbase.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know theres little talent in that backfield but running the ball 14 times just doesn't work

Pederson just gives up on the run game way too easily

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up 14 -0, that Lattimer nterception downfield on the left side caused Foles and the Eagles immediately to go less aggressive and they floundered the rest of the way. So, it shouldn’t come down to the Jeffries miss at the end, but damn, if only he’d have grabbed it. If only.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the Bears were extremely lucky to be in the game at half time, it was the Bears who lucked out to actually getting the chance of a game winning FG, Sure, that it double doinked was lucky (the tip was not though). But that it got to that point was Bears' luck.

1. Barely missed pick 6 for the Eagles D.
2. Barely missed INT in the Bears half of the field.
3. Horrendous INT by Foles taking 3 points of the board.
4. Horrendous dropped INT in the endzone for an Eagles DB, allowing for 3 pts for the Bears.

And then I will give you the Bennett stupidity (personal foul) which IIRC extended a Bears scoring drive.
The Eagles have a horrible secondary. The Bears have the best secondary in the NFL. To mention how we got turnovers and how you squandered them isn't really lucky. It's just how the teams are.

Parkey sucks too. He blew the Miami game for us or we would have had a bye. To miss a kick though like that is just ridiculous though.

To be honest though, it was more the Eagles lucky than the Bears unlucky. We should have cut that guy after the Lions game when he missed 4 FGs. That and Nagy fucked up by playing too conservative in the 1st half.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope...……………...I watched that play over and over in slo-mo and never even seen a finger flinch...…..It is what it is...…...I gotta suck it up,so this weekend its your turn to suck it up.

atlead=st you know the ball bounced off alshons goal posts hands.

same difference...…..it sucks I know.
Actually, the Bears radio station had people come on saying that Parkey got his plant leg too close to the ball which pushes it left everytime. They said there was a clear difference between that kick and the practice one he made.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a shit show of a kick from the start......Not sure how a ball still goes end over end if it was tipped.......Even if it grazed his fingertips,that ball should have looked like a flailing duck.....