• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL COVID THREAD

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Viruses evolve to become more transmissible but less lethal over time and it's looking like that's what we're starting to see with the Omicron variant.

That's why it'll be interesting to see what variant these players are testing positive for because if it's omicron I'd consider it good news because despite the screaming that the pandemic isn't over and you'll need your 5th booster shot the truth is that it's an indicator the virus is trending to it's expected direction in it being just another seasonal illness you deal with every year.

COVID is here the stay and the sooner people stop being so hyper worried about vaccinations the better. And I'm not saying that to be anti-vax because that's between you and your doctor but to say we should be trending in the direction of it being like the flu shot in that you get it if you want every year not you can't eat at a restaurant if you haven't gotten your 2 boosters shots a year every year.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DLine officially decimated for the Skins

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns say hold my beer...

Washington added WR Cam Sims, QB Kyle Allen, LB Milo Eifler, S Darrick Forrest, DT Matt Ioannidis, T Cornelius Lucas and TE Sammis Reyes to the Covid list on Wednesday.​

Washington is in the midst of a major Covid cluster, and now has 30 combined players on the injured reserve and Covid lists. They will be extremely shorthanded against an Eagles team that may also be without Jalen Hurts. More positive tests could be on the way. Gardner Minshew could get his second straight start against a team of backups.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be nuts. in NYS you need to isolate for 10 days after a positive test (or from first day of symptoms). I thought this was also the CDC recommendation. I'd be concerned if the NFL strays too far from this and I think allowing 2 negative tests to leave isolation may already stray from this.

And also (and more importantly) this is completely asinine with respect to being vaccinated or not unless I am unaware of the studies. Is this a joke account? The vaccine makes it less likely you catch the virus and much less likely you get seriously ill of course, but who ever said being vaccinated helps you from spreading the virus to others once positive? Is there a difference between a vaccinated and non-vaccinated person with regards to transmitting to others once positive? Because the reason you don't let people play, or come out of isolation, is to keep them from spreading the virus. It isn't about themselves

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Along with WFT.
I worry if McLaurin comes down with it. I mean after the way Diggs was glued to him all day without any separation he likely caught it from him. Then again, McLaurin didn't catch anything all day so i guess Diggs should be ok... :heh:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worry if McLaurin comes down with it. I mean after the way Diggs was glued to him all day without any separation he likely caught it from him. Then again, McLaurin didn't catch anything all day so i guess Diggs should be ok... :heh:

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New movie coming out with Keanu Reeves = The Replacements 2

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns continuing to up their COVID game.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns and WFT have 20+ players on the list currently. I know the Rams gotta be up there with the recent news but don’t know the exact numbers