• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL.com Top 5 Offenses for 2019

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if the predicted ranking are based on points scored, total yardage, or some combination thereof, but in general it looks like the top 3 - the Saints, Colts, and to a lesser extent the Eagles - all seem to be a bit overrated. I used lesser extent on the Eagles because they seemed to do a decent job at bolstering their offense in the offseason, so it may indeed pay off for them. What will be interesting is how the normally super strong offenses of the Steelers and Chiefs will play out, being both teams will each be without their top two weapons respectively.

I also feel my Bears will crack the top 10, altho a lot has to go right for them to do so. But definitely not out of the question by any means.
If Wentz can actually be on the field for all 16, they're going to be in good shape. They are really solid at WR/TE, and I think Miles Sanders has the potential to break out as a rookie. That said, if Wentz goes down again, they're in big trouble.

I think the Steelers are going to be really, really good offensively. They still have an elite OL, and James Conner was more than up to the task of replacing Bell last year. Juju is an up and coming elite WR, and the Steelers always manage to turn some mid-late round guy into a stud.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How badly is it going to crush you after week 17 when you're looking up at the Browns in the division standings?

Well enjoy your off season championship because your season will probably look more like ….
th
upload_2019-5-17_21-9-25.jpegupload_2019-5-17_21-10-9.jpeg:dhd:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will not be shocked if Indy has the best offense in the NFL this year.

Expecting very good things.