• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Bucket Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voting is already a joke.

Me, you, Ernie, Uk, ritz, Jeffro make 6 easy.

500 and milk are both basically addicted.

We can blackmail smitty if need be.

I'm up for college bball if everyone else is...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers was thought to be less than Bree Favre.

Winning ain't cheating.

Hopefully you limit your dumb comments to on here and keep the intelligence to your daily life!!!!

Your comparison doesn't work, Favre was a Super Bowl Winning QB Bledsoe was a player who had 5 TD's and 12 INT's in 6 playoff games.

I don't understand stupid.

I pooped earlier, that poop knew more about sports than you do.

lolzzz

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your comparison doesn't work, Favre was a Super Bowl Winning QB Bledsoe was a player who had 5 TD's and 12 INT's in 6 playoff games.

I don't understand stupid.

I pooped earlier, that poop knew more about sports than you do.

lolzzz

Yes it does. You try and cherry pick and twist things.

Simple fact is Aaron Rodgers was deemed not worthy to play for FOUR seasons. He now might go down as the best to ever play the game.

Brady a 6th round pick took over almost immediately a won a title. LOL.

You don't understand logic. That's really the issue. Facts too.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady played in his 2nd year only after an injury to Bledsoe. Favre was a freakin hero in Green Bay it's not easy to cast aside someone as loved as Favre for the new kid.

Let me know when you actually have a fact or use logic and i'll do my best to understand it.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady played in his 2nd year only after an injury to Bledsoe. Favre was a freakin hero in Green Bay it's not easy to cast aside someone as loved as Favre for the new kid.

Let me know when you actually have a fact or use logic and i'll do my best to understand it.

Wait so how did Bledsoe do in Bellichek system? Bring home a ring

A 6th round pick isn't expected to ever play. He came in an immediately won a ring. Your stupidity actually just defends how legendary it is.

Want facts? You said Marino is better than Brady and it "isn't close" that is an opinion. Fact is, Brady has more SBs. More playoffs TDs. More SB TDs. A passer rating that is better by 10 fucking pts. More yards PA(for a 3 yard passer!!!), a better completion %. A better TD rate. Throws less INTS. One of 2 qbs to ever win multiple SB MVPs and regular season MvPs.

Those are facts.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voting is already a joke.

Me, you, Ernie, Uk, ritz, Jeffro make 6 easy.

500 and milk are both basically addicted.

We can blackmail smitty if need be.

I'm offended that my willingness to select Lorenzo Orr won't translate to a seat at the table... :tsk:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm offended that my willingness to select Lorenzo Orr won't translate to a seat at the table... :tsk:

Haha I knew I was missing someone.

I just know there are certain addicts who would be down if we drafted pac man characters

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I knew I was missing someone.

I just know there are certain addicts who would be down if we drafted pac man characters

For that overlook I will not select Gary Trent because he was a Timberwolf... :nod:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait so how did Bledsoe do in Bellichek system? Bring home a ring

A 6th round pick isn't expected to ever play. He came in an immediately won a ring. Your stupidity actually just defends how legendary it is.

Want facts? You said Marino is better than Brady and it "isn't close" that is an opinion. Fact is, Brady has more SBs. More playoffs TDs. More SB TDs. A passer rating that is better by 10 fucking pts. More yards PA(for a 3 yard passer!!!), a better completion %. A better TD rate. Throws less INTS. One of 2 qbs to ever win multiple SB MVPs and regular season MvPs.

Those are facts.

Simply amazing, how well did Bledsoe do in Belichicks system, Belichick became the coach in 2000. Unbelievable... Bledsoe and the Pats went 5 - 11 in Belichicks first season yet Bledsoe still beat out Brady to start the 2001 season. Brady isn't why the team won in 2001 either, that defense got hot and they ran off like 10 wins in 11 games and allowed more than 17 points once in those 11 games.

I believe Marino is a better QB than Brady and don't care you don't think so. Brady does have way better numbers across the board playing in a time when you cant touch a receiver and he has 4 rings and there has been accusations of the team cheating or doing something unsportsmanlike in every single one of those seasons.

Marino is probably the best pure passer the game has ever seen.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simply amazing, how well did Bledsoe do in Belichicks system, Belichick became the coach in 2000. Unbelievable... Bledsoe and the Pats went 5 - 11 in Belichicks first season yet Bledsoe still beat out Brady to start the 2001 season. Brady isn't why the team won in 2001 either, that defense got hot and they ran off like 10 wins in 11 games and allowed more than 17 points once in those 11 games.

I believe Marino is a better QB than Brady and don't care you don't think so. Brady does have way better numbers across the board playing in a time when you cant touch a receiver and he has 4 rings and there has been accusations of the team cheating or doing something unsportsmanlike in every single one of those seasons.

Marino is probably the best pure passer the game has ever seen.

So you tell me to state facts and then you go off on a tangent of opinions typical.

Thanks for proving my point again. Bledsoe went 5-11 in the system that "made" Brady. Lol.

Brady might have known about deflated footballs in a game they won by like 40!!! What a cheater!!!!!! Watch the season premiere of SP this year. It makes a mockery of people like you and that whole situation.

Facts>opinions. They always will be.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marino was a #1 overall pick and started as back up to a guy with a career 48/63 TD to INT ratio.

Hahahaha another fact.

This is incredible.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you tell me to state facts and then you go off on a tangent of opinions typical.

Thanks for proving my point again. Bledsoe went 5-11 in the system that "made" Brady. Lol.

Brady might have known about deflated footballs in a game they won by like 40!!! What a cheater!!!!!! Watch the season premiere of SP this year. It makes a mockery of people like you and that whole situation.

Facts>opinions. They always will be.

Yes because your facts tell the entire story don't they? Emmitt Smith has the most rushing yards of all time using your logic he's the best running back of all time.

You have no point. Bledsoe played in the system one year along with every other person on the fucking team.

The score of the game isn't the point the fact that Brady and Belichick have been accused of cheating in some way in every season they have won the Super Bowl is the point, how come no other Super Bowl winning team the last 15 years has been accused of cheating?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes because your facts tell the entire story don't they? Emmitt Smith has the most rushing yards of all time using your logic he's the best running back of all time.

You have no point. Bledsoe played in the system one year along with every other person on the fucking team.

The score of the game isn't the point the fact that Brady and Belichick have been accused of cheating in some way in every season they have won the Super Bowl is the point, how come no other Super Bowl winning team the last 15 years has been accused of cheating?

Great!! More cherry picking!!!

Emmit smith leads in 1 stat. I named about 10 for Brady over Marino not 1. Also does enmit lead in yards per rush?????

Rember brady and his 3 yard passes? Still collects more yards per attempt than Marino. Keep twisting it will never work.

Only thing Marino was accused of was NEVER winning. Another fact.

Want to compare Woodley with Bledsoe?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marino was a #1 overall pick and started as back up to a guy with a career 48/63 TD to INT ratio.

Hahahaha another fact.

This is incredible.

He played in game 3 of his rookie season and never looked back. But nice try

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers was thought to be less than Bree Favre.

Winning ain't cheating.

Hopefully you limit your dumb comments to on here and keep the intelligence to your daily life!!!!

At the time Aaron Rodgers was definitely less than Brett Favre. Go back and watch his first few preseasons in the league. Ugly

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played in game 3 of his rookie season and never looked back. But nice try

Nice try? Marino got his 1st career start week 6. He was deemed to be worse than a guy with 48 career TD passes as a #1 overall pick.

Brady as a 6th round pick was deemed not ready to start behind a 4 time Pro bowler with over 250 TD passes. Then got his shot and won a ring

Lmao. This is one of the most idiotic things I've ever encountered. UK was onto something with the hypocrisy thing.

But what part of a 6th round pick having to sit and learn only to become a legend...is embarrassing? It just proves what I'm saying.

A for effort.