• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Bucket Draft Championship : UK vs Nos

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For 3 different systems now

Belicheat has been his coach his entire career. the approach has always been the same. play good D, dont turn the ball over and throw 3 yard passes to guys who are good after the catch and dont fumble, Troy Brown, Kevin Faulk, Wes Welker, Julian Edelman... Oh and cheat a little...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah 3 different systems. And it's always to make guys better too.

Shit. If that idiot Welker can catch or Tyree doesn't go superman the guy is 6 for 6 in super bowls. You can argue that just as easily.

Brady would be a legend on any team even one coached by Brad Childress

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belicheat has been his coach his entire career. the approach has always been the same. play good D, dont turn the ball over and throw 3 yard passes to guys who are good after the catch and dont fumble, Troy Brown, Kevin Faulk, Wes Welker, Julian Edelman... Oh and cheat a little...

And we all know why they don't fumble :suds:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MilkSpiller22 You gonna vote or what im seriously tired of asking you!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess i got UK here I think his offense is better. Although Dickerson might fumble once or twice in this game.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lean Nos... As much as I love the deep ball threat Nos has a much better Dline to put pressure on Moon... His secondary is strong enough to bend and not break... I think he controls the ball more here and Moon chokes the big game away lol...

Nos - 35
UK - 28

Great job guys... This mock has had the most "bad matchup" games I can remember... Most drafts UK would take this... I think Milk would have won vs UK as well... I think Jeffro may have beat Nos and I think I should have beat everybody... :nod:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Nos, Great team. WLK, I actually agree with you, matchup wise, I think Milk would have beat me as well. His great secondary and tough DL were a perfect matchup

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess i got UK here I think his offense is better. Although Dickerson might fumble once or twice in this game.

I think Milk was unfairly ripped last round for the record... I bitched about breaking down votes and though people disagree(d) with his formula, I applaud his effort to getting the best vote out... Without question he put a lot of thought and effort into it, and for his reasoning I can't say he's flat out wrong... According to his system it was what it was... We all agreed we can't make people have an opinion and he formed his... To disagree (strongly or not) is fine, but to dismiss his system is basically telling him how he should vote IMO... I appreciate the effort Milk and welcome your system(s) in any of my matches... Unless you vote for the other guy... :heh:

I didn't get to say that when it happened because I was running around town... Sorry to rehash but wanted Milk to know I thought he did a great job of trying to respect the process... That is all... College Hoops baby! :yes:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you sir, great draft fellas.

I don't wanna get into this and somebody else can have last word but im not going to back away from my opinions and what ive spent my life watching and learning because somebody wants to use a ridiculous stat to try and show the better team, I don't care if it's Milk, UK, my sister or Jesus.

I actually gave an example on why AV should not be taken seriously.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you sir, great draft fellas.

I don't wanna get into this and somebody else can have last word but im not going to back away from my opinions and what ive spent my life watching and learning because somebody wants to use a ridiculous stat to try and show the better team, I don't care if it's Milk, UK, my sister or Jesus.

I actually gave an example on why AV should not be taken seriously.
What's your name again?