• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFC Wild Card-Philadelphia Eagles vs. Chicago Bears

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not here to fight with people. I'm here to inform you. It's just not going to go your way man. You haven't watched this team...

Watch your team, guy.

Information comes from the intelligent. Ask one of us next time.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He calls us a 9-7 team instead of 3-0 since the return of Foles and beating the Rams and Texans in that span... Completely unaware.

The Eagles are better now than they've been all season. The people that don't know that and don't really follow the full league stick out like a sore thumb.
@richig07 , page 3 is where I dominated you prior to the game. Go back and read if you know how.

Learn some things and next year you might even be an improved version of yourself.:thumb:

Your ignorance stuck out like a sore thumb.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went 13-3 picking Bears games this year. I was even better than they were. They are an easy team to read.

They have quite a bright future and will learn a lot from their loss this weekend.
Some people nail it and have all year.
Some people are like our little richi poo.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the Saints aren't messing around and have signed Jeff Fisher to one day contract just to stare at Foles and point at him and to the bench through out the game.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... dude, this is just so stupid and funny to read. Again, I don't go around saying shit like this every week (I picked them to lose the last two weeks) - Philly has next to zero chance Sunday. The Bears ARE NOT losing a playoff game at home. They are unreal at home and will not lose to a flawed, 9 win team like Philly.

Oh my god, is Philly better with Foles? Are they really? I guess I'm super worried now! Thanks for informing me. It is entirely irrelevant. The gap, especially in Chicago - is still far too huge.

It's just baffling to me that this game is being broken down by people as if it's even semi-intriguing. It's not... this game is a formality for Chicago.

They're not a super power? Fine. However, they're a top 5 team in the league right now and at home? I don't think there's a team who would beat them in January. Much less the damn Eagles. lol

"They have swagger back!"... This is something a 12 year old would say. We'll see how much swagger they have when they're turning it over and moving nowhere fast offensively on Sunday.

I'll say it again... The lone game they lost at home this season was large in-part to two SPT's TD's by NE. They STILL only lost that game at the goal line as time expired. It would take that level of a gaffe by the Bears or a Trubisky injury to give the Eagles a chance.
Amber alert on richig07

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...I want the Bears to win. Ain't got time for predictions...by 1 or by 100 don't care just want the dub. I think I'll sh*t a brick if we lose because of Cody Parkey though. That man could ruin me until next season's opener...please no...not like that.
Just checking in on you bro, brick come out ok?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what is getting lost in all the talk about Foles and the comeback or Parkey's missed FG is Nagy's play call on the 2 pt conversion. Now don't get me wrong here, I think it was right to go for 2 to get the 7 pt lead and was thinking that even before they scored. However, with all the gimmicks of the lineman at FB and Mack in motion, they ran it up the middle with their 5'6" buck eighty RB vs a pretty good Philly front. Made no sense to me and was as much as anything that cost them the game. If anything, Howard would have been the better option or fake it and give Trubisky the option to keep it or pass it. I know it's second guessing tho.
Not giving Parkey a pass here, either. Just wonder who else saw this and shook their head.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching that field goal again, it sure seems like it was tipped a bit, the ball kinda took a funny spin..

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad and despicable.
images