• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC West

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Seattle lost to Baltimore, a key game, LAR beat Atlanta, a key game, and also beat NO, a key game that Seattle lost. Seattle hasn't beaten anyone LA hasn't. LA is sure to beat the Bengals, Steelers, Cardinals (twice). SF also has only beaten one team LA didn't...Tampa Bay. However, SF additionally beat the Bengals, Browns, Steelers, all teams that LA has already beaten or will beat.

LAR is currently in third place, one game out of second, and two and a half games out of first.

SF splitting against Baltimore and NO will hurt them in a strength of victory scenario against LAR. They can't afford to lose to the Cardinals or Panthers as division record and common games will kill them.

LAR probably won't lose again until week 11, and then probably wins out if they don't get swept by Seattle or SF. Dallas is a possible loss, but the NFC East is a weak division.

Challenges coming up for LAR
Chicago, Baltimore, Dallas...possibility of two losses

Challenges coming up for Seattle
Atlanta, Tampa Bay, Philadelphia, Minnesota...possibility of three losses plus two division losses to SF and LA.

Challenges coming up for SF
Carolina, Arizona twice, Green Bay, Baltimore, New Orleans....possibility of four losses plus two division losses to Seattle and LA.

I think SF needs to be careful against Carolina who's embroiled in a race with the Saints.

LAR could go 11-5 at worst, 12-4 at best

Seattle could go 9-7 at worst, 12-4 at best

SF could go 10-6 at worst, 13-3 at best.

I fix certain aspects such as LA's back to back home games against Chicago and Baltimore, SF's back to back road games against Baltimore and NO. Some back to backs are not an impact. LAR can beat both Dallas and SF on the road because they've already won back to back road games for two years. Also, I fix worst-case scenarios such as Seattle against Atlanta and Tampa Bay because I don't think they lose both.

So this division is far from over, and LAR is quite possibly still the frontrunner.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Seattle lost to Baltimore, a key game, LAR beat Atlanta, a key game, and also beat NO, a key game that Seattle lost. Seattle hasn't beaten anyone LA hasn't. LA is sure to beat the Bengals, Steelers, Cardinals (twice). SF also has only beaten one team LA didn't...Tampa Bay. However, SF additionally beat the Bengals, Browns, Steelers, all teams that LA has already beaten or will beat.

LAR is currently in third place, one game out of second, and two and a half games out of first.

SF splitting against Baltimore and NO will hurt them in a strength of victory scenario against LAR. They can't afford to lose to the Cardinals or Panthers as division record and common games will kill them.

LAR probably won't lose again until week 11, and then probably wins out if they don't get swept by Seattle or SF. Dallas is a possible loss, but the NFC East is a weak division.

Atlanta, Tampa Bay, Philadelphia, Minnesota...possibility of three losses plus two division losses to SF and LA.

Carolina, Arizona twice, Green Bay, Baltimore, New Orleans....possibility of four losses plus two division losses to Seattle and LA.

I think SF needs to be careful against Carolina who's embroiled in a race with the Saints.

I fix certain aspects such as LA's back to back home games against Chicago and Baltimore, SF's back to back road games against Baltimore and NO. Some back to backs are not an impact. LAR can beat both Dallas and SF on the road because they've already won back to back road games for two years. Also, I fix worst-case scenarios such as Seattle against Atlanta and Tampa Bay because I don't think they lose both.

So this division is far from over, and LAR is quite possibly still the frontrunner.

LOL, you sure typed a lot. It can easily be described in one sentence. The division is still up in the air. There are still alot of divisional games to be played. Not sure about the Rams being the front runner. They lost to both SF and Seattle once already. They still can win the division but they have quite a bit of ground to make up.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than the AFC West, I can say that much right now.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comparing results from last season to this season is folly. The 49ers aren't even close to the same team as a year ago so beating that team on the road won't be the same as beating this team.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does it feel knowing I didn't read any of that?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s all about how you finish

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is beating Atlanta considered a key game?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buncha dam sissy queers in this bitch.

This is NFC west talk here fellas. Take your jizz fest over to the AFE East

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to kick the op in the vagina.

STOP CREATING THREADS AND NEVER POST IN THEM!

It had to be said

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buncha dam sissy queers in this bitch.

This is NFC west talk here fellas. Take your jizz fest over to the AFE East

It had to be said
I’m seeing two things I don’t disagree with

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It had to be said

Might quite possibly be the best post and thread the OP has ever made.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s all about how you finish
thats what she said
200.webp