• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC Playoffs

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My assessment of the players', and more importantly, the coaching staff's lack of effort in the Falcon game was spot on.

I think everyone on this board said the same thing?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone on this board said the same thing?
Only I brought up the observation of the lack of effort by the coaching staff. Maybe some jumped on the bandwagon, as they usually do, behind my analysis.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
next week is 1 0r 6?? Take a day or 2 and go through every position on D and what and where to be on roll outs, options, screens, reverses, rpo, wr screens, te screens. and nickle or dime. Open, single. double or 3ple TEs! Go through every position, expand the rotation if needed!!:) Warner made a great play!! Go 49ers!!!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This parity idea in the schedule is nonsense. How does the second worst team in the league from last year play all the best teams in the league the following year? We played Baltimore, New Orleans, Green Bay, The Rams twice, Seattle twice. That's not right. And how the fuck does Green Bay get on our schedule every year when we have sucked and they have been good?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
next week is 1 0r 6?? Take a day or 2 and go through every position on D and what and where to be on roll outs, options, screens, reverses, rpo, wr screens, te screens. and nickle or dime. Open, single. double or 3ple TEs! Go through every position, expand the rotation if needed!!:) Warner made a great play!! Go 49ers!!!

When you have a weakness or weaknesses on D, opponents will attack it. Right now the biggest weakness is at Safety in Marcel Harris. Witherspoon had a poor game too.

The pass pressure didn't get there for sacks, but they put on enough so Goff was rattled. Goff had to throw the ball away or into the ground, time and again.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

IMO it doesn't change much from the first go round, first "stop" the run because they'll try to establish it. You can't stop it cold but enough to make them throw on 2nd or at least 3rd down. Next, you don't always flat out rush Wilson, but keep him inside the pocket. I think you always 'flat out rush' one guy, but not all four. Or send a LB on occasion.

I know this hurts our secondary a little bit, but if we don't slow their run, they won't need to pass. Wilson tends to make big chunk plays after escaping pressure. We can't stop everything they do, but hopefully hold them to more FG's.

Clearly, our offense needs to score more touchdown (vice FG's) and score it earlier.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This parity idea in the schedule is nonsense. How does the second worst team in the league from last year play all the best teams in the league the following year? We played Baltimore, New Orleans, Green Bay, The Rams twice, Seattle twice. That's not right. And how the fuck does Green Bay get on our schedule every year when we have sucked and they have been good?

You can't count the Rams and Seahawks as West rivals. We play each other automatically.

I recall they do have some formula but its based only on last year's records. There are only two games that are different between West teams, ie all West teams played Baltimore and New Orleans too.

Our two differing games were Green Bay and Washington. Seattle's were Minnesota and Philadelphia. The Rams were Bears and Cowboys. Don't see big differences in these 'other games'.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ragles have no chance of beating the 49ers next week. Now we can just relax during tonight’s game. The loss to Seattle will not matter

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Eagles can somehow beat the Seahawks watch out for the 49ers. Theyll make a run. They beat the Eagles in round one and perhaps the Packers will beat the Saints at home and then the Niners can beat the Packers at home.

If Seattle beats the Eagles then never mind.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If the Eagles can somehow beat the Seahawks watch out for the 49ers. Theyll make a run. They beat the Eagles in round one and perhaps the Packers will beat the Saints at home and then the Niners can beat the Packers at home.

How can the 49ers make a run with this pathetic defense? NO WAY!

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think I the Seahawks must have been your AFC team as a kid and now your torn because you have way too much praise for a team that has shown they can be beaten while our team has been limited and will not be nearly as limited if they play again.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can the 49ers make a run with this pathetic defense? NO WAY!
They get to play the Eagles and Green Bay but yeah, that defense was embarrassingly bad.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I the Seahawks must have been your AFC team as a kid and now your torn because you have way too much praise for a team that has shown they can be beaten while our team has been limited and will not be nearly as limited if they play again.
I did like the seahawks back then because they were one of the few teams that could beat the hated Raiders. I despise them now.
If the seahawks were smart enough to let Wilson free lance in the first half the game would have been out of reach.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I did like the seahawks back then because they were one of the few teams that could beat the hated Raiders. I despise them now.
If the seahawks were smart enough to let Wilson free lance in the first half the game would have been out of reach.

".....the first half the game would have been out of reach".....Yep, out of reach for the Seahawks. The 49er's totally outplayed the Seahawks in the first half. Wilson was simply stymied by the 49er D, freelance or not.

The score should've been worse than 13-0.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
".....the first half the game would have been out of reach".....Yep, out of reach for the Seahawks. The 49er's totally outplayed the Seahawks in the first half. Wilson was simply stymied by the 49er D, freelance or not.

The score should've been worse than 13-0.
They certainly did but only because the Seahawks played right into the 49ers' hands by trying to conduct a structured offense. We all know that they are at their best when they just turn it over to Wilson and let him improvise.
We saw how that turned out as he made our D look like a high school team as the erfs and Pete Ccarroll had to come to their rescue. And we both know your last sentence is complete bullshit.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They certainly did but only because the Seahawks played right into the 49ers' hands by trying to conduct a structured offense. We all know that they are at their best when they just turn it over to Wilson and let him improvise.
We saw how that turned out as he made our D look like a high school team as the erfs and Pete Ccarroll had to come to their rescue. And we both know your last sentence is complete bullshit.

The part is bold is all we need to know.

The rest of it is a poor attempt to keep up your act.