• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Predictions

Who will lead the pack in defense?

• Skins

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Boys

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Big Boys

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • American Pride

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Closer to 63 with 18 seconds and a stopped clock. Of course there are those who blamed Daz for the loss.

You just have to start shit and start shit. I said when I watched in slow motion I was wrong. Dak did line up under guard but I hadn't noticed the ref didn't have the ball spotted. All you do is hyper analyze everything I say then when I show you're wrong you just ignore it and move on to the next thing to start shit. Even when i admit i was mistaked ypi bring it up a year later. "Oh my god... did you see PhoenixEagles spelled Ezekiel wrong. Oh my god oh my god."
It's really bizarre

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just have to start shit and start shit. I said when I watched in slow motion I was wrong. Dak did line up under guard but I hadn't noticed the ref didn't have the ball spotted. All you do is hyper analyze everything I say then when I show you're wrong you just ignore it and move on to the next thing to start shit. Even when i admit i was mistaked ypi bring it up a year later. "Oh my god... did you see PhoenixEagles spelled Ezekiel wrong. Oh my god oh my god."
It's really bizarre
Did I mention you?
Now please show me that poll you're talking about where the Eagles are considered better than 3rd.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I mention you?
Now please show me that poll you're talking about where the Eagles are considered better than 3rd.

Uuuugh. So you can't even be a man. Everyone knows I started that post but everyone forgot about it... except you. Then you go the dick head route... what? Huhh? Me?? Did I say your name. Why don't we go to yesterday's post first and and explain what the fuck you were talking about. I literally thought you were drunk it made such little sense. I see many people thinking the Eagles can fight for a wild card and some people like Colin Cowherd, a notorious Cowboy lover, picking the Eagles to win the division. I'm not but I don't think the majority of people think Philly sucks like the AZ fan

I bet you have pictures of me all over your house and a stack full of my quotes you can cross reference at any time.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uuuugh. So you can't even be a man. Everyone knows I started that post but everyone forgot about it... except you. Then you go the dick head route... what? Huhh? Me?? Did I say your name. Why don't we go to yesterday's post first and and explain what the fuck you were talking about. I literally thought you were drunk it made such little sense. I see many people thinking the Eagles can fight for a wild card and some people like Colin Cowherd, a notorious Cowboy lover, picking the Eagles to win the division. I'm not but I don't think the majority of people think Philly sucks like the AZ fan

I bet you have pictures of me all over your house and a stack full of my quotes you can cross reference at any time.
Besides nutcase calling me a dick, by the way I've long ago admitted to being just that, can anyone explain what he just said.

Hey nutcase, I pick on you because it's fucking easy. Oh, and I'm a dick.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides nutcase calling me a dick, by the way I've long ago admitted to being just that, can anyone explain what he just said.

Hey nutcase, I pick on you because it's fucking easy. Oh, and I'm a dick.

It sure isn't coming off as picking on me. It comes off as loneliness.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Four unlucky bounces? Do you mind pointing these out or are you slimply slinging shit in hopes that it sticks. I just checked box scores ang in all their close loses the Eagles outscored their opponent in the 4th qtr minus one game.

You know last year ( in fact every year it seems ) talking heads seem to jump on this eagles Bandwagon and I don't see it. Talk yourself into anything you want but the Eagles ain't winning shit

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington beat philly twice last year... meh

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington beat philly twice last year... meh

Yeah true. Redskins own Philly but you know how that goes. Philly is up and coming. Not ready for prime time but have an up and coming D and an up and coming QB. They had the NFLs worst CBS and WRs but definitely upgraded WR and hopefully found a competent CB in Darby. Skins definitely own Philly but beating them 2 times last year means nothing. We beat Pittsburgh and Atlanta but definitely aren't better.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far from lonely.
Why don't you go throw some more Matter-Of-Fact bullshit up so I have more ammo.
Now, how about that poll you mentioned?

18,000 posts?
Look at your ridiculousness on page 5. Why don't we talk about that first. Or were you drunk posting?

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah true. Redskins own Philly but you know how that goes. Philly is up and coming. Not ready for prime time but have an up and coming D and an up and coming QB. They had the NFLs worst CBS and WRs but definitely upgraded WR and hopefully found a competent CB in Darby. Skins definitely own Philly but beating them 2 times last year means nothing. We beat Pittsburgh and Atlanta but definitely aren't better.

I have to hear WIP radio tell me on a daily basis how great this team is gonna be and I honestly don't see it. Average O and Average D is what I see.
8-8 :noidea:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to hear WIP radio tell me on a daily basis how great this team is gonna be and I honestly don't see it. Average O and Average D is what I see.
8-8 :noidea:

Average O I agree... but I think they're gonna be a top 10 D and have also had the best ST in the NFL recently. Most Eagles fans are pretty negative. Don't listen to WIP anymore but I think the common fan doesn't think they are excellent.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So worried about our teams and post counts. Do you still get your period?

Just wanted to let you know that I admire you. I'm now a Patriots, Warriors, Dodgers fan. God I'm awesome cause "MY" teams are awesome.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I forgot about it. Please repost.
I never said Philly sucks. All I said is they don't stand a chance to win the division. As @Manster7588 knows, I've been known to be wrong. As a matter fact, he's begging for me to pick the Eagles to win the division. However, I am a realist and I know they stand no chance just like the Cardinals won't make the playoffs this year. :yes:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot about it. Please repost.
I never said Philly sucks. All I said is they don't stand a chance to win the division. As @Manster7588 knows, I've been known to be wrong. As a matter fact, he's begging for me to pick the Eagles to win the division. However, I am a realist and I know they stand no chance just like the Cardinals won't make the playoffs this year. :yes:

He's crying because I keep calling out his BS Matter-Of-Fact posts.
You know like where he told you there already is a poll showing Eagles won't finish 3rd or 4th.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's crying because I keep calling out his BS Matter-Of-Fact posts.
You know like where he told you there already is a poll showing Eagles won't finish 3rd or 4th.
There is no such thing because even on the hoop, people are that stupid

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no such thing because even on the hoop, people are that stupid
The only poll I know of on here does not support his claim. He knows it, and he knows I know it, so he's purposely ignoring that question. He has a long history of throwing up bullshit as its a fact.