• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok for him to bash gays and minorities, but everyone else is a homophobe and racist.

He likes to move goal posts when it's "him" we're discussing.

He’s such a hypocrite.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Fruit Cake, I don't roll that way. You can cruise the streets of Philly though.

Come on... have you really pushed those long lonely nights in the barracks so far into your subconscious you can’t even remember.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on... have you really pushed those long lonely nights in the barracks so far into your subconscious you can’t even remember.

Mocking the military and homophobic.

Tell us again how you hate racism and such?

Exposed

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mocking the military and homophobic.

Tell us again how you hate racism and such?

Exposed

Not mocking gays. I just happen to think Manster is a sexy beast.
I didn’t mock the military. I said in my experience the kids who do well in HS usually choose college over the military.

You really need to give all this a break. Day after day you make up nonsense to come after me.

You made a comment on a closed thread about what would happen if I called someone in the military stupid. They’d probably want to kick my ass. Now tell me again what would happen to you if you went up to a black person and called them a “*****”

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look faggot, go cruising elsewhere.

You know it’s not considered homosexuality in prison or in the military. You just had to go the “F” word route didn’t you. I got a hundred bucks saying you call black people the same ignorant shit.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not mocking gays. I just happen to think Manster is a sexy beast.
I didn’t mock the military. I said in my experience the kids who do well in HS usually choose college over the military.

You really need to give all this a break. Day after day you make up nonsense to come after me.

You made a comment on a closed thread about what would happen if I called someone in the military stupid. They’d probably want to kick my ass. Now tell me again what would happen to you if you went up to a black person and called them a “*****”

There’s a reason the thread was closed but here you are race baiting again. Should I tag a mod like you.

I wouldn’t call someone that word because some might find it offensive but just because it’s offensive doesn’t make it racist. If you walked up to someone and called them fat, or stupid they might be offended as well. THAT’S why you’d get your ass kicked... not because it’s racist. You’re a closest racist. Your hypothetical proves it.

Now, why don’t you admit that you said a lot worse than “kids who do well in HS usually choose college over military.”

IMO you are worse than what you claim the other poster to be. You should be banned. You contribute nothing to these boards except hate and race baiting. You disrespect woman and post here just to cause trouble. Case in point your latest post here.

Worse of all you’re a liar. A worthless POS liar.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it’s not considered homosexuality in prison or in the military. You just had to go the “F” word route didn’t you. I got a hundred bucks saying you call black people the same ignorant shit.
I wouldn't know about prison, and I'd bet there's a larger percentage of gay's in education then there is in the military.
Here you are cruising for men and the a former teacher. Add two plus two equals you are GAY.
One has to wonder if you retired because you wanted to or were forced to because you made a move on a male student.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@fordman84 @Shaggy I loathe to do this but this guy does nothing but race bait and cause trouble. IMHO he needs a timeout. He does nothing but antagonize posters here. This is the NFL board but he CONSTANTLY brings political nonsense to these boards. I may be out of line but a 30 day TO would get his attention.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s a reason the thread was closed but here you are race baiting again. Should I tag a mod like you.

I wouldn’t call someone that word because some might find it offensive but just because it’s offensive doesn’t make it racist. If you walked up to someone and called them fat, or stupid they might be offended as well. THAT’S why you’d get your ass kicked... not because it’s racist. You’re a closest racist. Your hypothetical proves it.

Now, why don’t you admit that you said a lot worse than “kids who do well in HS usually choose college over military.”

IMO you are worse than what you claim the other poster to be. You should be banned. You contribute nothing to these boards except hate and race baiting. You disrespect woman and post here just to cause trouble. Case in point your latest post here.

Worse of all you’re a liar. A worthless POS liar.

I post here just to cause trouble. Now that’s a good one.
Race baiter huhh. The old fall back for people who have no idea. Stupid. He says some ignorant shit and I bring it up... and you call that race baiting.

Give it a rest dude. This is a chat site.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@fordman84 @Shaggy I loathe to do this but this guy does nothing but race bait and cause trouble. IMHO he needs a timeout. He does nothing but antagonize posters here. This is the NFL board but he CONSTANTLY brings political nonsense to these boards. I may be out of line but a 30 day TO would get his attention.

You’re hilarious.
Especially the part saying I do nothing but come here to cause trouble. That’s a good one.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't know about prison, and I'd bet there's a larger percentage of gay's in education then there is in the military.
Here you are cruising for men and the a former teacher. Add two plus two equals you are GAY.
One has to wonder if you retired because you wanted to or were forced to because you made a move on a male student.

One, that’s called pedophilia and that has nothing to do with being gay.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post here just to cause trouble. Now that’s a good one.
Race baiter huhh. The old fall back for people who have no idea. Stupid. He says some ignorant shit and I bring it up... and you call that race baiting.

Give it a rest dude. This is a chat site.

There he goes again. It’s a SPORTS chat sight and THIS is the NFL board. Look at how many times he Injects this nonsense that is NON SPORTS related into threads. It’s relentless.

Yes, you race baited me by asking the question AGAIN after I answered it THREE times on a different thread. Then you brought it here!!

You need a timeout.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re hilarious.
Especially the part saying I do nothing but come here to cause trouble. That’s a good one.

You do. You don’t contribute about sports. Look at your last few posts. It’s obvious.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do. You don’t contribute about sports. Look at your last few posts. It’s obvious.

Yes, my last 3 posts. Nobody wants to come on here and see that... that I agree.
But look at your last 5000 posts. If Ford, Jarntt even Manster said I need to stop with the non sports talk they’d be right but you are the last and I mean ABSOLUTE LAST person on this entire site who should bring up antagonizing other posters.

But, as always, out of respect to @fordman84 ill stop with the non sports talks.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 deserves a time out. All he does is race bait and gender shame people on here. Shit needs to stop.