• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I think I will put you on ignore, actually. You have nothing to add to this conversation, and don't even have a sense of humor, so what is the point.

Pussy

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked at my "ignored content", to see what Pday might say to that, and saw a comment from Dbldown, so let me let you in on a secret: I have had you on ignore for several months. Looks from your personal attack like I didn't miss anything substantive!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked at my "ignored content", to see what Pday might say to that, and saw a comment from Dbldown, so let me let you in on a secret: I have had you on ignore for several months. Looks from your personal attack like I didn't miss anything substantive!

LMFAO.

#thevictim

Puts a guy on ignore THEN looks in his “ignored content” to see what they might say.

:pound:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you have him on ignore...

giphy.gif

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to you that means elite depth? Or were you being dramatic?
well he might be picking up how to exaggerate from PE1.

For instance if someone says
Centers aren the least important position. he takes that as you saying centers are more important than Tom Brady.

So saying one team has better depth than another might seem to an eagle fan as it being said Elite.
or maybe
he thinks the eagles have elite depth so if you say you have better depth........ You must mean elite. :noidea:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Centers aren the least important position. he takes that as you saying centers are more important than Tom Brady.

So saying one team has better depth than another might seem to an eagle fan as it being said Elite.
or maybe
he thinks the eagles have elite depth so if you say you have better depth........ You must mean elite. :noidea:

“That’s what YOU said but not what YOU meant!”

- @Iggloo

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

or maybe
Maybe over dramatization is a side effect of digesting horse shit.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:
what a load this guy is....secret? Too Funny!!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you are Cowboys fans and your intelligence is therefore limited but let me explain.

We were discussing how Philly has elite o line depth, among the best in the NFL. Certain Cowboys homers contested that and said Dallas was better in this category.

Therefore they said Dallas has elite o line depth. Understand now?

I know, you probably want to debate this for 30 pages and split hairs now like with Dallas Goedert.

Who by the way is good...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you are Cowboys fans and your intelligence is therefore limited but let me explain.

We were discussing how Philly has elite o line depth, among the best in the NFL. Certain Cowboys homers contested that and said Dallas was better in this category.

I know, you probably want to debate this for 30 pages and split hairs now like with Dallas Goedert.

Jesus you can't ever admit anything:L

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

post 1401 is most certainly you

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WRONG, it's just saying Depth wise Dallas is better and Philthys depth isn't elite.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Igglo is a straight up sissy. He adds nothing and isn't funny. Needs to move on to another message board if he knows what's good for him.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 3-3 Cowboys.
Wins:

Dolphins
Redskins
Giants