• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danny Dimes, anyone? nothing?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never said the words "Witten sucks", but you did say he wasn't any good and wouldn't be a starter over Goedert other than a "token gesture" and then would be told to sit his "ass on the bench".

Put additional posts there for color.

Now tell me again how you didn't say Witten sucks. You say he would sit behind a second year guy who can't catch a fucking cold, and would be told to sit his ass on the bench after a few token plays.

Tell me more about how I'm a Cowboy fan and making shit up about you. Your words are here, in this very thread. :L

Bro, if Dallas has Goedert they wouldn’t have even signed Witten. Goedert has great hands. It was ONE bad drop. One.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how the vaunted Dallas offense and its golden boy coordinator don’t look so hot when they aren’t playing Miami,Washington or the Eli N.Y. Giants!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, looks like LT Tyron Smith suffered a high ankle sprain according to Jerry Jones and will miss some time as the team faces the Packers, Eagles and Jets in coming weeks.

But...we all know no one talks about injuries, right Dallas fans? Let's see how that elite o-line depth of the Cowboys looks in a few weeks.

Report: Tyron Smith left Cowboys loss in New Orleans on a cart

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is Blake Jarwin has better numbers than Goedert.

1. Goedert has been out for 2 games
2. You aren’t taking into consideration we really use him as primarily a blocker because he’s already one of the top 2 or 3 blocking TEs in the NFL. He will eventually start making plays. Should have been back to back weeks with TDs.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Goedert has been out for 2 games
2. You aren’t taking into consideration we really use him as primarily a blocker because he’s already one of the top 2 or 3 blocking TEs in the NFL. He will eventually start making plays. Should have been back to back weeks with TDs.
1. Goedert, 2 games, 7 targets, 4 receptions, 32 yards, 8.0 avg, 1 TD.
Jarwin, 4 games, 10 targets, 8 receptions, 114 yards, 14.1 avg, 1 TD.

Jarwin targeted less, better catch rate, better avg.

2. We all said drafting a BACKUP TE in the 2nd was stupid but you defended it, with he's a starter in Philly's 2TE offense, now you say he's just a blocking TE?

Dare I say, Goal Posts -------->

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But...we all know no one talks about injuries, right Dallas fans?
talk? sure
excuses like philly fans? no
Let's see how that elite o-line depth of the Cowboys looks in a few weeks.

lol....you're licking your chops and assuming
you remain the definition of pathetic.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
talk? sure
excuses like philly fans? no

lol....you're licking your chops and assuming
you remain the definition of pathetic.

Haha. @Iggloo (aka the little ball of hate) is starting early today. Well done

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, looks like LT Tyron Smith suffered a high ankle sprain according to Jerry Jones and will miss some time as the team faces the Packers, Eagles and Jets in coming weeks.

But...we all know no one talks about injuries, right Dallas fans? Let's see how that elite o-line depth of the Cowboys looks in a few weeks.

Report: Tyron Smith left Cowboys loss in New Orleans on a cart
Please show me the post where someone said the Cowboys had "elite o-line depth"

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's a whinny mouse of a man who has 2 to 1 Dallas posts over posts about his team.

Nothing but personal attacks and posts about posters rather than football. Who is pathetic again?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing but personal attacks and posts about posters rather than football. Who is pathetic again?

Why do you only start negative threads about teams OTHER than the Eagles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Goedert, 2 games, 7 targets, 4 receptions, 32 yards, 8.0 avg, 1 TD.
Jarwin, 4 games, 10 targets, 8 receptions, 114 yards, 14.1 avg, 1 TD.

Jarwin targeted less, better catch rate, better avg.

2. We all said drafting a BACKUP TE in the 2nd was stupid but you defended it, with he's a starter in Philly's 2TE offense, now you say he's just a blocking TE?

Dare I say, Goal Posts -------->

How can someone who is a starter in our two TE set whose primarily used as a blocker so far “moving the goalposts”? That makes absolutely no sense... as always.

He been hurt as well. He is one of the best blocking TEs in the league and our OLine has been underperforming so obviously they are asking him to block more.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can someone who is a starter in our two TE set whose primarily used as a blocker so far “moving the goalposts”? That makes absolutely no sense... as always.

He been hurt as well. He is one of the best blocking TEs in the league and our OLine has been underperforming so obviously they are asking him to block more.

Simple.

Goedert was a great pick, a starting TE and superstar
Goedert isn't great because he's only really used as a blocker.

Goal Posts
------>Goal Posts
--------------->Goal Posts

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple.

Goedert was a great pick, a starting TE and superstar
Goedert isn't great because he's only really used as a blocker.

Goal Posts
------>Goal Posts
--------------->Goal Posts

That’s, again, is not what moving the goalposts means. Not even slightly. You really need to learn what that means.
I think he has the potential to be a superstar. A true TE type like Witten. Goedert is now being used primarily as a blocker because the OLine and run game weren’t rolling the first 3 weeks. They are asking him to do a different job because of the OLine struggles. In addition we have a fantastic receiving TE already who isn’t much of a blocker. If Ertz goes down you will see Goedert used more in the passing game. Remember that 75 yard TD he had versus Dallas last year. There aren’t many if any TEs these days who are top ranked blockers and can run and catch like that.

But I’m dumbfounded trying to think of how the Eagles asking him to block more this year has anything to do with moving the goalposts. I’m literally shaking my head like, huhh... what? On top of that he hasn’t played many snaps this year because he’s dealing with an injury since the preseason.