• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Belongs to the Eagles now....

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta agree with this post title, the Eagles certainly appear to be the team to beat.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with 3 teams sitting at 2-1, I think the Giants chances of winning the division are next to none. I just love it . lol

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with 3 teams sitting at 2-1, I think the Giants chances of winning the division are next to none. I just love it . lol

0-3 with two division losses? Certainly doesn't look good for them.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-3 with two division losses? Certainly doesn't look good for them.

Certainly doesn't

But losing on the road in the division isn't shocking

Losing at home to the Lions is unforgivable

I think they will get better, problem is the schedule is just impossible

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest problem I see with Washington is that they've got basically no dangerous offensive weapons, except for Pryor who remains inconsistent. Cowboys have Elliott and Bryant. Eagles have Alshon (and had Sproles). Giants have Beckham.

Really? Ever heard of a guy named Chris Thompson? How about Crowder & maybe - just maybe Docston is ready to finally start contributing. I am also guessing that your statement is assuming that Reed will miss all/most of the season. Don't bank on it & when he is healthy he is as big of a threat as anyone. Also - don't discount the contributions of Gruden. In the last few games his playcalling has been very good.

We will see. Not guaranteeing anything, but I think that you are minimizing the Redskins offense (granted they still need an everydown RB but so do lots of teams).

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Ever heard of a guy named Chris Thompson? How about Crowder & maybe - just maybe Docston is ready to finally start contributing. I am also guessing that your statement is assuming that Reed will miss all/most of the season. Don't bank on it & when he is healthy he is as big of a threat as anyone. Also - don't discount the contributions of Gruden. In the last few games his playcalling has been very good.

We will see. Not guaranteeing anything, but I think that you are minimizing the Redskins offense (granted they still need an everydown RB but so do lots of teams).

Maybe. I just see their offense as fairly bland. For the record, I don't think Philadelphia really has much either. Alshon is a good player but he's not in the same league as OBJ or Elliott. I like Thompson but I don't think any of the other guys you mentioned are really worth discussing.

I guess we will see. Teams can win without dynamic offensive players. Happens all the time. It just limits their upside a bit.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true.. but one headline that we should be hearing more about I'd the emergence of Lawrence. Dallas O is off to a slow start but too much talent for it not to be elite. Dallas D on the rise. It's their division until Philly can fix the interior OLine and get a CB.

When does Dallas get Irving back?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true.. but one headline that we should be hearing more about I'd the emergence of Lawrence. Dallas O is off to a slow start but too much talent for it not to be elite. Dallas D on the rise. It's their division until Philly can fix the interior OLine and get a CB.

You trying to be sneaky here? Philly arguably fixed the line this past week by inserting Wisniewski. Darby will be back in a handful of weeks.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You trying to be sneaky here? Philly arguably fixed the line this past week by inserting Wisniewski. Darby will be back in a handful of weeks.

Wiz ain't gonna fix thenissue.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFCE continues to provide intrigue. As per the norm. HTTR.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thompson looked good last week. He is seriously injury prone though
Crowder is a good slot guy, at best third in the league behind Beasley and Shephard in that role though
Doctson hasn't show anything, but potential is there. Potential is there for a lot of guys in the NFL
Reed, sure he's a stud the 7 games a year he plays.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Zeke look a step slower to you this year? Is Chaz/Lael more the issue? Thoughts?

Zeke looks distracted,and the OL isn't as dominant as last year yet. Doesn't help that we have faced a stacked DFront because we have faced teams with legit shut down CB's.