• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

............. Next Longhorn Head Coach

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok BT are you telling me an NFL team is seriously looking at a guy that came from the high school ranks has only been a head college coach for two years and runs an offense based on the wing-t veer?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok BT are you telling me an NFL team is seriously looking at a guy that came from the high school ranks has only been a head college coach for two years and runs an offense based on the wing-t veer?

:noidea: No crazier then saying Ozzie Newsome is trying to mess with Auburn by leaking that out! I imagine he has more important things to do?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure, They have tried everything else up in Cleveland, why not go back to basics. The read option and wong-t veer can work, look at what Carolina does with Cam and the part time read option offense they have. The old OC of the Panthers is the one they hired in Cleveland and fired after one year. Deal with it, we have had to listen to it all year, its Malzahns time, when you get hot, you become in demand.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea: No crazier then saying Ozzie Newsome is trying to mess with Auburn by leaking that out! I imagine he has more important things to do?

Well we will find out won't we because they will either interview him, Malzahn will decline because he knows it's crap or they will hire someone else. When he doesn't interview be prepared to man up.

When he was rumored to Texas Im on record that if Texas wanted him we couldn't win a bidding war and good luck no hard feelings. If he wants the NFL good luck but it's crap.

One thing we know it's not Sexton because he got the new contract he is done. So when something doesn't make sense it's easy to connect the dots and those point to more Bama network BS.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlie says he's gonna make good and plenty money!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExSlyoVTX3I]1950s *Good & Plenty* Candy Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strong's a good second choice for me.
At least we'll have a strong D. I try hope he keeps Akina.
I would still have liked more of a CEO coach like Dantonio.
Anyhow, we were not going to be good next year even if Mike Ditka were DC and Phil Jackson were OC.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we will find out won't we because they will either interview him, Malzahn will decline because he knows it's crap or they will hire someone else. When he doesn't interview be prepared to man up.

When he was rumored to Texas Im on record that if Texas wanted him we couldn't win a bidding war and good luck no hard feelings. If he wants the NFL good luck but it's crap.

One thing we know it's not Sexton because he got the new contract he is done. So when something doesn't make sense it's easy to connect the dots and those point to more Bama network BS.

Why wouldnt it make sense, he is a good coach, he runs a very similar offensive style that is trending up in the NFL currently and Cleveland has some good picks to bolster some positions, they were not a bad team this year, just missed on some wins due to bad luck and some bad coaching calls. Its funny that Saban has had to go all year with rumors surrounding him while saying all along he wasnt leaving, but one small rumor comes out about Malzahn to the NFL and its Bama BS. Good luck selling that horseshit.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why wouldnt it make sense, he is a good coach, he runs a very similar offensive style that is trending up in the NFL currently and Cleveland has some good picks to bolster some positions, they were not a bad team this year, just missed on some wins due to bad luck and some bad coaching calls. Its funny that Saban has had to go all year with rumors surrounding him while saying all along he wasnt leaving, but one small rumor comes out about Malzahn to the NFL and its Bama BS. Good luck selling that horseshit.

No No No! I took the Texas rumors like a big boy this is totally different and if it was another team fine but not one lead by Ozzie Newsome you don't get to fuck with me because I'm skeptical of his intentions. It's a logical position to take and not some black helicopter BS. All it takes is one call to Sarbinski (which is where this shit started) and the story is planted doesn't even take effort. Shit Sarbinski drives me crazy calling me about a D-1 coach I know every time a rumor comes out the guy is a leach.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Charlie Strong really becomes the next HC at Texas, this Charlie will be very happy. The Texas defense will be greatly improved in 2014.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's official announcing now on ESPN Strong to Texas.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SeasonFinal3_zps63aef735.png

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor texas. The unreal week for OU continues as the Sooner men win in Austin last night 88-85.

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wishbone, there are two sports in the state of Texas. Football and the other sports.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where'd you get that picture? Pretty cool.