• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

News and notes

Z-Comeback

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Staley should have kept his mouth shut there and I'm hoping that somehow he was taken out of context because it seems as if he's deflecting blame off of an obviously bad start of the season for this OL.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the worse I've seen Gore as a niner, something is really pulling him down.

Staley, "We don't suck" is probably the funniest headline ever lol... Kudos for him reaching out via media to get us "critics"(myself included no worries) to calm down. I wonder how often athletes look into these message boards or forums to get fans feedback and stuff. Any case, there was definitely some pointing in the begnals game, but good to hear that he's somewhat calling out the WRs/RBs/QB too.... The article only mentioned the run game and not the passing game though, interesting.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe if the WR's blocked better it would open up holes on the inside. LOL!

Maybe Gore can block for himself.

Maybe the QB should block on every play.

Look at the film, you're probably the worst one on the line right now man.

Z-Comeback

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Right Joe, because it was the wide receivers and the running backs and the quarterbacks fault for all the holdings and false starts...come on!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's probably reading this message board too often lol....

I mean it's not like Gore is getting to the 2nd level(here & there maybe), our OL is bad right now... quite disturbing, what the hell is Tomsula doing?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Staley should have kept his mouth shut there and I'm hoping that somehow he was taken out of context because it seems as if he's deflecting blame off of an obviously bad start of the season for this OL.

agreed, and so should Bowman. Bowman is playing well but just stay humble, nothing to be gained by saying chit. what are the Eagles going to do, back down? i think not.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
agreed, and so should Bowman. Bowman is playing well but just stay humble, nothing to be gained by saying chit. what are the Eagles going to do, back down? i think not.

Although I agree that Bowman should have refrain from the comments, I could understand why he made those comments in the first place. Unlik Staley who has been in the league for years, Bowman is a second year player that just recently began to fully grasp the NFL level of playing. In essence, he is still a newbie and via his comments show his inexperience in handling the media

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wonder what the spider thinks of our offensive line

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's probably reading this message board too often lol....

I mean it's not like Gore is getting to the 2nd level(here & there maybe), our OL is bad right now... quite disturbing, what the hell is Tomsula doing?[/QUOTE]

:confused:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bowman can back it up, super if not, i agree, should stay quiet and not draw attention to yourself.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with what Bowman said, it could of been way worse in my opinion. Maybe it will help get our guys fired up!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with what Bowman said, it could of been way worse in my opinion. Maybe it will help get our guys fired up!

we need the offense to explode.... keep the dream team off the field as much as possible.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe if the WR's blocked better it would open up holes on the inside. LOL!

Maybe Gore can block for himself.

Maybe the QB should block on every play.

Look at the film, you're probably the worst one on the line right now man.

This reminds me of last years Seattle blow-out when Dixon broke one down the right side of the field. He was downfield ~20-30 yards with one man to beat and out of nowhere comes Alex Smith to throw a block - it didn't work, but it was very impressive nonetheless.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
we need the offense to explode.... keep the dream team off the field as much as possible.

If we can't run against the Eagles, we can't run. They are the worst team in the league against the run right now. Their LBs are a mess, and their front four and back four were built to stop the pass. Got to get something going on the ground this week, and find ways to match our backs and TEs against their LBs. This is a winnable game, but we've got to play smarter and eliminate the stupid mistakes. And Staley's play against Cole will be a huge key to our success, so I really hope he backs up his statements.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This reminds me of last years Seattle blow-out when Dixon broke one down the right side of the field. He was downfield ~20-30 yards with one man to beat and out of nowhere comes Alex Smith to throw a block - it didn't work, but it was very impressive nonetheless.

Well, Alex did block for Gore on one play during the preseason... I can't recall clearly who it was against but I believe it was the Raiders

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can't run against the Eagles, we can't run. They are the worst team in the league against the run right now. Their LBs are a mess, and their front four and back four were built to stop the pass. Got to get something going on the ground this week, and find ways to match our backs and TEs against their LBs. This is a winnable game, but we've got to play smarter and eliminate the stupid mistakes. And Staley's play against Cole will be a huge key to our success, so I really hope he backs up his statements.

I agree. Time for a statement win!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Although I agree that Bowman should have refrain from the comments, I could understand why he made those comments in the first place. Unlik Staley who has been in the league for years, Bowman is a second year player that just recently began to fully grasp the NFL level of playing. In essence, he is still a newbie and via his comments show his inexperience in handling the media

100%