• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Top 10...interesting

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rankings are retarded. Anything can happen each week, obviously. Watch LSU put up 50 on Bama and be shocked? Oh wait, it happened tonight with higher "ranked" teams.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia will still be ranked because of their injuries. If that team was healthy, they would beat Baylor imo. That's what I think about rankings...

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So another OSU fan is butthurt because the entire country thinks they are overrated and that their conference is hot garbage? Color me surprised. :dhd:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won't be overrated if we are undefeated. I am fine if we go undefeated and two other undefeated teams are ahead of us. I have no problem with that, just if a 1-loss team jumps us. Now there is no reason this should happen and everyone knows this.

Not butthurt...all we do is win, win, win no matter what....not pretty but win

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So another OSU fan is butthurt because the entire country thinks they are overrated and that their conference is hot garbage? Color me surprised. :dhd:

Is Va Tech ranked? :noidea:

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have they been the lowest ranked undefeated team so far?

Well then ... apparently the people that MATTER don't agree with you.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Va Tech ranked? :noidea:

LOL if OSU had played the #1 team in the country and not the hot garbage they have played and will play for the foreseeable future then they would have the same W/L record. :laugh3:

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL if OSU had played the #1 team in the country and not the hot garbage they have played and will play for the foreseeable future then they would have the same W/L record. :laugh3:

If Ohio State had played the #1 team in the country they would have been hyped and looking to make a statement to the nation ... trouncing them by 7 TDs. Miller would have been out by the 1st quarter and by the 4th ... they would have been using their walk-on QB just so no one would say they were running up the score. :laugh3:

My crystal ball >>>>>>> your crystal ball. Obviously.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Ohio State had played the #1 team in the country they would have been hyped and looking to make a statement to the nation ... trouncing them by 7 TDs. Miller would have been out by the 1st quarter and by the 4th ... they would have been using their walk-on QB just so no one would say they were running up the score. :laugh3:

tumblr_m182lq7Izv1rrx588o1_250.gif

mad4comp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dafuq-is-this-shit.jpg

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you comparing Pitt and GT to Iowa and NW. Those two teams are mich more solid teams than your two. Btw...NW hasn't had their best player since the OSU game. He throws, runs and catches.

You are high.

Also, ECU probably beats all four of these teams by 20 points. Look into it.

mustangwatkins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remaining schedule:

Bama (shit schedule): tenn, lsu, ms state, chatanooga, auburn, SEC ship

Oregon: UCLA, Stanford, utah, zona, oregon st, Pac 12 ship

FSU: NC st, miami, wake, syracuse, idaho, florida, ACC ship

tOSU: Penn St, Purdue, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, B1G ship

Lmao! Always talkin about how weak our SEC schedule is. Then all y'all suckers show up to the NCG to watch your teams get their ass handed to them by a random "weak" SEC team. But that's ok! Keep talkin. It makes it that much sweeter when we stomp that ass in the NCG!!!

Roll Tide

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao! Always talkin about how weak our SEC schedule is. Then all y'all suckers show up to the NCG to watch your teams get their ass handed to them with the exception of Oregon by a random "weak" SEC team. But that's ok! Keep talkin. It makes it that much sweeter when we stomp that ass in the NCG!!!

Roll Tide

There fixed it for you.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They always start off slow, they get better as the season goes. Still Wisky (who OSU played) could beat any team on Bama's schedule. And we are lucky we played em early, bc they are only getting better.

And when we played NW, they were at their peak, all downhill after we shattered their hopes.

That OSU game is still grinding my gears. Eliminate the two bonehead plays at the end of the half (dropped pick and blown coverage), and I think we have an excellent chance of leaving Columbus with a W.