• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New to all this hockey business...

Cricket

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh my lord. A girl goes off to watch a hockey game...

Oh well. I don't mind having my thread taken over. And if this is y'all at your worst then I'll have to contain myself. I wouldn't want to scare any of you away. I think I saw a few questions. Gonna go back and try to answer them. But I thought I would let you all know I am indeed still hanging in there.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes me think of so many regretful nights camping.

And no I don't need weird links to those devices that would allow me to piss standing up...thanks...not that you guys would go there or anything...

We're insane but we're not perverts.

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Oh well. I don't mind having my thread taken over. And if this is y'all at your worst then I'll have to contain myself. I wouldn't want to scare any of you away. I think I saw a few questions. Gonna go back and try to answer them. But I thought I would let you all know I am indeed still hanging in there.

I think the Lightning could surprise some people. They are weak on D, but basically every team in the East has some question marks. The Stamkos + St. Louis combo is something to behold, and Yzerman did an awesome job in picking up Roloson. Flyers are the class of the East right now, no doubt, but many teams could give them a run for their money.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure that would make you perverts...just someone trying to be funny...

...now if someone wanted to see the device implemented, I would change my tune...

I have seen the device.

And please, no more questions. I promised the authorities in the Hague I would not discuss it.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, this was us at our worst (or best). :sorry: :D

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have seen the device.

And please, no more questions. I promised the authorities in the Hague I would not discuss it.

I don't have the Hague on me, but I am not drunk enough for this.

And I started it.

Cricket

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
cricket what music do you like?

Ok let's see. Rock, Big Bandish (I was on a Peggy Lee kick recently), Classical, Dubstep, EBM, Trip hop, Nu Metal, Metal, Happy Hardcore, pretty much anything Industrial, Power Noise, Gothabilly and so forth. That should give you a pretty good idea.

And flyersfan, I found this board while hopeless searching for board for the Lightning. I saw a short post on another forum that pointed me in the direction of here. I snooped around a bit and thought it would be a good place to jump in.

If I missed a question sorry. And thanks for all the warm welcomes. :)

Side note for you li0lsh this band is my new musical obsession:
YouTube - ETHS - Crucifère

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes me think of so many regretful nights camping.

And no I don't need weird links to those devices that would allow me to piss standing up...thanks...not that you guys would go there or anything...

See, I actually want one of those! Just to try it out. I think it'd save me a lot of trouble because I fell down once trying to pee outside and ended up having to get stitches but that's a story for another time!

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:behindsofa:

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota Wild vs. New Jersey Devils :p

k005.gif

She's a Lighnting fan, not a Flyers fan.

And may I be the first to say "Thank God for that"?

Well if she wants to go to Heaven changes will be made

IPW has officially passed you.

She's a Lightning Fan, not Jeff.

Actually if you go to the I'm Bored thread, well then that is what you will be!

However if you want to talk hockey with real fun posters, you'll want to go to this ** Official Flyers fan bullshit thread ** See you there.:yo:

We're insane but we're not perverts.

LOL @ the above.........

Welcome Aboard........

Go Flyers.................

These are your most important links.......

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...7133-official-flyers-fan-bullshit-thread.html
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...-nebraska-national-championship-part-1-a.html

Cricket

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think the Lightning could surprise some people. They are weak on D, but basically every team in the East has some question marks. The Stamkos + St. Louis combo is something to behold, and Yzerman did an awesome job in picking up Roloson. Flyers are the class of the East right now, no doubt, but many teams could give them a run for their money.

Couldn't agree more. The Lightning are a really good team. They could truly be something to behold with a little more polish. I'm sure as hell not giving up on them anytime soon.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok let's see. Rock, Big Bandish (I was on a Peggy Lee kick recently), Classical, Dubstep, EBM, Trip hop, Nu Metal, Metal, Happy Hardcore, pretty much anything Industrial, Power Noise, Gothabilly and so forth. That should give you a pretty good idea.

And flyersfan, I found this board while hopeless searching for board for the Lightning. I saw a short post on another forum that pointed me in the direction of here. I snooped around a bit and thought it would be a good place to jump in.

If I missed a question sorry. And thanks for all the warm welcomes. :)

Side note for you li0lsh this band is my new musical obsession:
YouTube - ETHS - Crucifère

For you big band kick, I recommend Count Basie and Glenn Miller. They both have some great stuff.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure that would make you perverts...just someone trying to be funny...

...now if someone wanted to see the device implemented, I would change my tune...

See, I actually want one of those! Just to try it out. I think it'd save me a lot of trouble because I fell down once trying to pee outside and ended up having to get stitches but that's a story for another time!

Let the jury note that this thread only got truly disturbing when the women took over. :nod:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

to borrow a phrase from 'Stripes': I want to party with you, cowboy!

also, this was apropos at some point in the thread.
can't quite remember where, though.
hello%20kitty.gif