• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New to all this hockey business...

Cricket

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh yes and also new to the forum. Hi! It seemed only appropriate to introduce myself before jumping into a subject I'm still learning about. I am a lone fan in the southern states.

I've been around hockey for awhile. I've always enjoyed the sport. But my passion for it has not been inflamed until recently. I have a loose knowledge of the game. But I fear it's no where near the level of a true life long die hard fan. I am slowly working on fixing that. But I will confess there's a lot more to it then I thought. (I've never been huge into sports in general.)

Anyway. Hello out there. I've lurked on the boards a bit. So I look forward to formally meeting everyone and learning a bit more about the game.

As a side note. Anyone else looking forward to the game between the Caps and Lightning? I'm putting my hopes onto the bolts even though they've been less then awe inspiring lately. As best as I can tell they're a good team. They just seem to be really hit and miss and it's a shame really. It would seem, from my limited knowledge albeit, that if they could get the right "mojo" going if you will and tighten up a bit they'd be a lot more solid. I'm sure there's more to it then that. But it would be a good start.

I have rambled on long enough. It's nice to meet you all. :yo:

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome aboard! Don't hesitate to chime in on the many subject matter around here, other than hockey. I'm sure you'll enjoy today's Caps/Lightning game day thread that should be up prior to game start started by one of our "veteran" posters. Enjoy your stay and tell a friend!!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOLY FUCK! Finally someone to represent the Bolts. Welcome Cricket... Definitely good to see a new face around here.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ever have any questions about the game AT ALL, please ask any of us and we will definitely answer it for you. No question is dumb, we live, breathe, eat, shit and fuck hockey. Well I do anyway. Again, WELCOME!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
welcome.
consider yourself lucky to get to watch a special player like Stamkos.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, welcome aboard.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ever have any questions about the game AT ALL, please ask any of us and we will definitely answer it for you. No question is dumb, we live, breathe, eat, shit and fuck hockey. Well I do anyway. Again, WELCOME!

live, breath, eat, yes.. shit i'm not sure about.. and fuck? sly, teach me your ways

anyway, welcome aboard bud.. nice to see a fan from a smaller fan base in here, any questions, ask away!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
live, breath, eat, yes.. shit i'm not sure about.. and fuck? sly, teach me your ways

anyway, welcome aboard bud.. nice to see a fan from a smaller fan base in here, any questions, ask away!

Well if you eat hockey... Where does it go?

Cricket

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
New girl actually. :becky:

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions. There still is a lot I haven't quite figured out yet.

I do consider myself lucky to get to see Stamkos play. Now if only I could find a jersey.

Now that I know there's going to be a thread about the game tonight I am indeed looking forward to it. It will be nice to be able to chat with people who don't make fun of me when I yell at the tv.

The Lightning are my team. But I do hold a place in my heart for the Hurricanes as well. I've nothing against the Caps, Red Wings, Bruins and so on. (I just don't like the Pens very much.) Buuuut I love my southern teams. Gotta represent for the home states! And there is a ton of talent on these teams.

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New girl actually. :becky:

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions. There still is a lot I haven't quite figured out yet.

I do consider myself lucky to get to see Stamkos play. Now if only I could find a jersey.

Now that I know there's going to be a thread about the game tonight I am indeed looking forward to it. It will be nice to be able to chat with people who don't make fun of me when I yell at the tv.

The Lightning are my team. But I do hold a place in my heart for the Hurricanes as well. I've nothing against the Caps, Red Wings, Bruins and so on. (I just don't like the Pens very much.) Buuuut I love my southern teams. Gotta represent for the home states! And there is a ton of talent on these teams.

I can already see that you will have a GREAT time here. :yo:

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just too bad the lightining are gonna lose on wednesday :)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome aboard hope you enjoy the forum like everyone else said feel free to ask if you have questions feel free to ask.