• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New to all this hockey business...

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its only boring if we lose

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New girl actually. :becky:

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions. There still is a lot I haven't quite figured out yet.

I do consider myself lucky to get to see Stamkos play. Now if only I could find a jersey.

Now that I know there's going to be a thread about the game tonight I am indeed looking forward to it. It will be nice to be able to chat with people who don't make fun of me when I yell at the tv.

The Lightning are my team. But I do hold a place in my heart for the Hurricanes as well. I've nothing against the Caps, Red Wings, Bruins and so on. (I just don't like the Pens very much.) Buuuut I love my southern teams. Gotta represent for the home states! And there is a ton of talent on these teams.

WELCOME TO SportsHoopla!!!!! :party:

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've lurked on the boards a bit. So I look forward to formally meeting everyone

Then you should know that I will not say I'm sorry for anything that I say or post?

I'm sorry, but that's the way I am.

Also, how did you start lurking this board? Did you just stumble upon it?

Anyways, welcome to the SportsHoopla, and I hope you stick around long enough to see that it's a great place to post, with some really great people. Just don't tell them I said that, ok?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will not respond to this I think its a trap

Thanks Admiral.

ackbar.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, welcome to the board! (That's Cricket, not clarkson. I don't associate with boring Devils fans. I kid of course, or do I?) I think you'll like it here.

But I do have to question your hatred for the Penguins. You know, as a Penguin fan, it's kind of my job to annoyingly obsess over other people hating my team.

And call Jeff "Chief." He loves that. ;-)

Cricket

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Then you should know that I will not say I'm sorry for anything that I say or post?

I'm sorry, but that's the way I am.

Well considering you just told your sorry I can respect that. I've no issue with people be honest and up front. It's when they get ugly, stupid or personally attack me or people I like that I take issue. We should get along just fine.

I was actually looking for a forum for the Lightning. But I can came up a bit short and happened to see a short post an another forum (don't ask me which) that pointed me in this direction.

So here I am. Thanks so much again for the very warm welcome. It seems like a great place to hang out and fun group. Also thank you for the offer of letting me ask questions once again. I'm sure I will. I mostly tend to get lost with all the statistics and just haven't been around the game long enough to have as good of a grasp as I might like. But I think I've come to the right place.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well considering you just told your sorry I can respect that. I've no issue with people be honest and up front. It's when they get ugly, stupid or personally attack me or people I like that I take issue. We should get along just fine.

I was actually looking for a forum for the Lightning. But I can came up a bit short and happened to see a short post an another forum (don't ask me which) that pointed me in this direction.

So here I am. Thanks so much again for the very warm welcome. It seems like a great place to hang out and fun group. Also thank you for the offer of letting me ask questions once again. I'm sure I will. I mostly tend to get lost with all the statistics and just haven't been around the game long enough to have as good of a grasp as I might like. But I think I've come to the right place.

I love stats. :nerd:

:yo:

Cricket

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Also, welcome to the board! (That's Cricket, not clarkson. I don't associate with boring Devils fans. I kid of course, or do I?) I think you'll like it here.

But I do have to question your hatred for the Penguins. You know, as a Penguin fan, it's kind of my job to annoyingly obsess over other people hating my team.

No worries. It's mostly just because they're everywhere. Ok I get it. They're a great team. I'm not going to argue that fact. But I'm kind of tired of hearing about them.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries. It's mostly just because they're everywhere. Ok I get it. They're a great team. I'm not going to argue that fact. But I'm kind of tired of hearing about them.

I was just goofing off, but those reasons are legitimate regardless.

=)

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I'll have you know that I made that pic. :mad:

Anyone can copy and paste a link from Google images. :D