• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Tapegate

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have tinnitus, so it's even harder for me to understand.

I could decipher the part (toward the end) where they were talking about Bo declining to do the tv show because he wouldn't be head coach. I think that's what I heard, anyway.

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounded to me more like Bo feeling sorry for himself than making a factual statement

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have tinnitus, so it's even harder for me to understand.

I could decipher the part (toward the end) where they were talking about Bo declining to do the tv show because he wouldn't be head coach. I think that's what I heard, anyway.
-------
Everyone calling the situation "sad"?. No it's the atypical potty mouthed hotheaded Bo that we all knew was still lurking under the surface.

What is sad is that he couldn't hold it together. Even with a loss he stood a reasonably good chance of being retained. Instead he became the brat that he always was and won't ever change.

Interesting in less than 24 hours, Shatel goes from giving Pelini anouther year to firing the bumb after his behavior during the game.

Judging by what he has done, I'd be inclined to think Bbo has just burned himself out....and wants out.....and is forcing his hand in the hopes of getting all the money. At this point I hope his behavior was as such, that the school can terminate "due cause" and give him next to nothing or nothing at all. He's been previouosly warned about his behavior and I'm going to be curious what kind of spine the school actually has.

GBR

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------
Everyone calling the situation "sad"?. No it's the atypical potty mouthed hotheaded Bo that we all knew was still lurking under the surface.

What is sad is that he couldn't hold it together. Even with a loss he stood a reasonably good chance of being retained. Instead he became the brat that he always was and won't ever change.

Interesting in less than 24 hours, Shatel goes from giving Pelini anouther year to firing the bumb after his behavior during the game.

Judging by what he has done, I'd be inclined to think Bbo has just burned himself out....and wants out.....and is forcing his hand in the hopes of getting all the money. At this point I hope his behavior was as such, that the school can terminate "due cause" and give him next to nothing or nothing at all. He's been previouosly warned about his behavior and I'm going to be curious what kind of spine the school actually has.

GBR

Curious about that myself. Swinging at an official would possibly fall under some kind of guideline regarding professional demeanor.