• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New stadium info: Stadium to cost over 1.2bil - Countdown to August 2014

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for the cheerleaders if they have to wear some sort of creepy Denim Dan skirt outfit. Better tape up those nips.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for the cheerleaders if they have to wear some sort of creepy Denim Dan skirt outfit. Better tape up those nips.

I fail to feel bad for them and start hoping for slip ups. Just kidding. Now that I'm having another daughter, I'm going to have to stop making such jokes.

On topic: someone told me that once you had a daughter you'll never look at girls in the same way. I disagree. I think that should happen when you marry or decide to marry your wife. My reasoning: I never wanted to have a baby or a kid in bed, so having a baby never changed when I had a daughter. Wanting to have another woman, changes when your in love with your wife/gf.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like the 49ers new stadium design. Looks like I can't make fun of you guys for playing in a shit stadium anymore...

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like the 49ers new stadium design. Looks like I can't make fun of you guys for playing in a shit stadium anymore...

Candlestick was a disaster. I hope the new stadium is as nice as Qwest (I can't call it CLINK), that's a great place to watch a football game.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Candlestick was a disaster. I hope the new stadium is as nice as Qwest (I can't call it CLINK), that's a great place to watch a football game.

Qwest was my first regular season game in the NFL. Unfortunately, that was a terrible game in 2010, but yeah, the stadium was good. I had been to a preseason game when we played San Diego at the time I lived in Los Angeles. I have, of course, been to USC games and went to Utah games as a kid and a few when Alex was QB there before the NFL and before I went to USC.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really want to be excited about this. Just can't get there yet. Hate to sound so cup half empty but it just seems like there is still some significant hurdles to get over. Someone feel free to tell me how wrong I am!

You are absolutely right. The state is fighting this because of the dissolution of Redevelpment Agencies that was closely tied to the stadium.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers Statement on Construction Accident

Damn, another accident at the construction site this morning. Sounds like somebody else might have died.

Statement from the San Francisco 49ers:

"The 49ers organization learned this morning that an accident occurred involving a driver as he delivered materials to the stadium. Our sincerest thoughts and prayers are with the family, friends and co-workers affected by this tragedy."