• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Rams Fans

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ZEKE...That would be a crack up...The most fun I've ever had online is getting Larry to explode. I wished him a Happy Thanksgiving one day and he told me to do something unmentionable to my Mother!...LOL I think Dapipefitter nailed it. Larry was a moderator and he did not like us. lol

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ZEKE...That would be a crack up...The most fun I've ever had online is getting Larry to explode. I wished him a Happy Thanksgiving one day and he told me to do something unmentionable to my Mother!...LOL I think Dapipefitter nailed it. Larry was a moderator and he did not like us. lol

Didn't take much to get him to explode. If he does show up he wont be able to get away with all of the sick comments he got away with on espn. Maybe that's why they shut the board down.

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, we're honored to have. :suds: There can't be too many fans in that club!

I would be one...Hope this is a trend...Like me, you almost have to be 60+ to fit into this category..Good company to be in...I've certainly seen my ups and downs as a Ram fan since the mid 1800's ...Just arrived here, and am already glad to be here...Seems a lot more civilized than what the ESPN boards had become...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pimp has entered the building.......everyone look sharp!

as far as Larry......you know he's gonna show up! probably under a different screen name. We will be able to identify him because the whining just never stops! :L
It would be nice if the Rams actually had a winning season this year so pessimists like him don't get traction. We'll see.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice if the Rams actually had a winning season this year so pessimists like him don't get traction. We'll see.

doesnt matter... even if we had a winning season he would still go after anyone that is optomistic or makes a positive statement towards the Rams in general.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesnt matter... even if we had a winning season he would still go after anyone that is optomistic or makes a positive statement towards the Rams in general.
:agree:I could never understand where all that anger came from...if he hated the franchise so much you would think he would post at a different team page. At times you would really get him going Zeke...funny times! Another plus on this board is there is no "Sportsfan" the 49er troll...that guy is over there right now blasting and bashing everything Rams.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people are not happy unless they are miserable. He was one of those people.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I frequent a few sites for Steelers stuff and some of those trolls were out of control. There were a few bad enough that a few weeks before cbs shut down a bunch of us moved to create an entirely new site. Now it has a few hundred posters and has remained troll free. It's pretty impressive how dedicated some of those guys are to annoying others and the struggles other go through to be rid of them.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I frequent a few sites for Steelers stuff and some of those trolls were out of control. There were a few bad enough that a few weeks before cbs shut down a bunch of us moved to create an entirely new site. Now it has a few hundred posters and has remained troll free. It's pretty impressive how dedicated some of those guys are to annoying others and the struggles other go through to be rid of them.

I know how that feels. I was at NFL.com for years. We had a pretty good forum system there up until about 18 months ago. It wasn't well sign-posted so not too many people knew about it. The community was made up of fans from all teams and we defended that area together against trolls. Once it was highlighted the trolls flooded in and the moderators didn't want to help any more. We moved en masse to our own private forum. 18 months, 94 members, and 60,000+ posts later...

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:I could never understand where all that anger came from...if he hated the franchise so much you would think he would post at a different team page. At times you would really get him going Zeke...funny times! Another plus on this board is there is no "Sportsfan" the 49er troll...that guy is over there right now blasting and bashing everything Rams.

Yah... I know. But its sad to say, they will find their way over here only to continue to try to get under every ones skin. But maybe with a moderator here all the time, he wont get away with it, we will see. I believe that these types of posters is what got the board shut down! :gaah:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another refugee from the ESPN boards, looks like a nice site! I see a lot of familiar names already.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello shopson67. Welcome to the Rampages. I am a moderator here. If you have any questions you know where to find me. Many of us came from the SeeBS pages so we all know the refugee routine. There is plenty here for your enjoyment.

Vitamike has a thread going on with avitar assignments during the season. Scroll down a ways in the forum and you'll see it under the title: "mutigers1 fan avi assignments". It is self explanatory. There are also threads with plenty of Rams vids both past and present if you want a pre-camp shot of RAM FOOTBALL BABY!!! Once you get past the 25 post mark, additional benefits are available to you and they will be found under the "UserCP" menu bar at the top of this page on the left.

As Rams camp and the 2013 season closes in, things will start to pick up. We are a passionate group as are most fans pages and Sportshoopla is THE site for sports talk. I run a fairly flexible ship here but I do have few rules that are non-negotiable and they are as follows.

We don't take kindly to trollin (which I am sure you are not) and we don't like a-holes either (of which I am sure you are not). Nudity in avitars is unacceptable. You can put scantly clad ladies in your avi's but no nudes. Any unnecessary and unwarranted baiting of other posters through viscous personal attacks that become a pattern of behavior that is not conducive to fair sports talk banter WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!! We have a few cantankerous folks here but by and large they engage in passionate delivery of their points of view and do not engage in personal attacks that are viscous.

You can argue all you want and you can can get aggressive with your point of view including swearing, but when that aggression turns toward personal attacks that are excessive and outside of the topic at hand and become a consistent pattern of behavior, you will first receive a warning and your posts maybe edited. After the first warning, if the behavior continues you will be removed from this site. We're are all adults here. I am not in the business of baby sitting anyone.

If you have been a fan of the Rams for 50 or more years such as myself, we have a 50+ fanclub here of which there are four members to date. The fearsome foursome if you will. If you are eligible, present the relevant facts and the four present members will vote on your inception.

Once again, welcome to the Rampages, enjoy yourself, and jump right in on discussing our beloved Rams!!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O.K. Clayton. If you can figure out away to create the banner, let me know, I'll have it applied to the site. I personally do not have photoshop. So, if you can find someone to create one or you yourself, when it is completed let me know and I'll have it placed here.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the RamPages from the official unofficial GM of the boards!~!! :suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep KSUDodgers, that you are my good man!! Gearing up for camp I see and looking forward to the first preseason game against, I believe its Cleveland!!

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod:Welcome to all the ESPN guys. This site brings up great information on the Rams and with the history knowledge of retro and the inside info by ksu, you will get what is all Rams.:nod:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mikey728. See post number 332 on this thread. There are some things in there for you as well.

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, I'll have to pick up the pace of my posting as camp arrives soon...Looking forward to this season for the Rams, but I'll temper my enthusiasm until I see how this unfolds...But as always, GO RAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep KSUDodgers, that you are my good man!! Gearing up for camp I see and looking forward to the first preseason game against, I believe its Cleveland!!

You are correct my good man!! I know it is close (August 8th) because it is showing up in my teams upcoming games on ESPN Scorecenter!!! What do you think about bringing Spoon back in for some OLB depth??