• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Orleans Saints @ Seattle Seahawks

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see, THAT'S why I have issues with Seattle's secondary. Best secondary in the league, but they still feel the need to stir up mess while Jimmy Graham is warming up. They are undoubtely the best, but they can be immature at times

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anger can knock people off their game too. Doesn't always turn out to be a good thing with skill position players. Just saying.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see, THAT'S why I have issues with Seattle's secondary. Best secondary in the league, but they still feel the need to stir up mess while Jimmy Graham is warming up. They are undoubtely the best, but they can be immature at times

I don't have any problems at all with them getting in the heads of their opponents. I only have issues when that stuff is said to the media. Leave it on the field and it shouldn't bother anyone. Graham is a pro. Suck it up buttercup and deal with it.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any problems at all with them getting in the heads of their opponents. I only have issues when that stuff is said to the media. Leave it on the field and it shouldn't bother anyone. Graham is a pro. Suck it up buttercup and deal with it.
Getting into it on the field is one thing, but starting mess in warmups is bush league. Best secondary in the league, but they make themselves look bad when they do stuff like this

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bruce Irvin is a LB, not DB and it looked to me like Graham started it.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting into it on the field is one thing, but starting mess in warmups is bush league. Best secondary in the league, but they make themselves look bad when they do stuff like this

You act like the Seahawks are the only ones who do that...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce Irvin is a LB, not DB and it looked to me like Graham started it.

Thanks, I saw that exchange, but didn't see which Seahawk was doing the barking. Figures it would be Irvin. Guess that puts Kold out in the cold on his statement about the LOB. :lol:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

pfft :clap::whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't think the Saints can win in Seattle. They got their butts kicked 34-7 the last time. Their offensive line is OFFENSIVE. Brees has been hit more this year than any year of his career. We'll know soon enough, but I expect a similar result as the last time these two teams met.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks secondary is immature. I will laugh my ass off when those assclowns go home ringless. It may not be today but San Fran or Denver will handle them.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't think the Saints can win in Seattle. They got their butts kicked 34-7 the last time. Their offensive line is OFFENSIVE. Brees has been hit more this year than any year of his career. We'll know soon enough, but I expect a similar result as the last time these two teams met.

If regular season losses were so important, the nfl wouldn't have a playoffs

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks secondary is immature. I will laugh my ass off when those assclowns go home ringless. It may not be today but San Fran or Denver will handle them.
pssst, it was just said a few posts ago that it wasn't a member of the secondary that got into it with your TE. It was Irvin. :L

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing in Seattle is DIFFERENT from playing in Philly. If the Saints could swap defenses with the Cardinals they would have a good shot. Unfortunately for them that's not happening.

Saints were good against the run all year and kept Lynch under wraps in their earlier meeting this year. Given it will be a run heavy game I wouldn't say their defense is garbage. They got burned on schemes last time. Can't imagine that will happen again this game.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pssst, it was just said a few posts ago that it wasn't a member of the secondary that got into it with your TE. It was Irvin. :L
Irvin may have started it, but Sherman and Earl Thomas were right there circling around....but I'm done with that, you all know how much trash those guys talk so it's not exactly breaking news. May the best team win....and if you guys win good luck in the future.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing in Seattle is DIFFERENT from playing in Philly. If the Saints could swap defenses with the Cardinals they would have a good shot. Unfortunately for them that's not happening.

Who said anything about Philly? The chances of the Saints playing as bad as they did a few weeks ago is slim to none. You don't think a team can possibly learn anything from a lost that happened last month. They did just about everything wrong in that game

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irvin may have started it, but Sherman and Earl Thomas were right there circling around

I only saw one guy jawing with him from Seattle. The others there seemed to be kind of herding him away. I didn't see others chiming it, but go ahead and try to bend the situation to meet your hatred. Guess that's kind of expected.

:suds:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything about Philly? The chances of the Saints playing as bad as they did a few weeks ago is slim to none. You don't think a team can possibly learn anything from a lost that happened last month. They did just about everything wrong in that game

I'm sure they learned plenty from the loss. However, the Seahawks aren't likely to do the same things either. This will be a different game, but Seattle will likely be victorious again by at least 10 points.