• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Orleans Pelicans with some nice young talent

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they're able to get Tyreke...their lineup would be pretty solid

PG - Jrue Holiday
SG - Eric Gordon
SF - Tyreke Evans
PF - Ryan Anderson
C - Anthony Davis

Bench
- Austin Rivers
- Greivias Vasquez
- Farouq Aminu
- Robin Lopez

...not a contender by any stretch but definitely a fun team to watch. And potentially with the right coaching and the right development...they could become a Golden State Warriors type team that sneaks into the playoffs in the future

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they're able to get Tyreke...their lineup would be pretty solid

PG - Jrue Holiday
SG - Eric Gordon
SF - Tyreke Evans
PF - Ryan Anderson
C - Anthony Davis

Bench
- Austin Rivers
- Greivias Vasquez
- Farouq Aminu
- Robin Lopez

...not a contender by any stretch but definitely a fun team to watch. And potentially with the right coaching and the right development...they could become a Golden State Warriors type team that sneaks into the playoffs in the future

I think they really messed up this off season with a couple ill-advised win now moves. Noel and Davis together could have been special. The Pelicans would have surely struggled this year, but long term, those two guys could have really complemented each other well.

Evans and Holiday are very similar players. They each dominate the ball, neither shoot it particularly well and they both have serious TO issues. Evans' BBall IQ has also been questioned. If Eric Gordon ever gets right, then this team could be a force, but right now I see 2 players (Gordon and Evans) who are over-paid and there is a chemistry issues could be a real concern.

Oh yeah, remember Vasquez? He was their best back court player last year. Where does he fit?

The ceiling for this group is somewhere from 45-50 wins if Davis makes the leap and the floor is 30 wins if Gordon stays hurt and chemistry holds them back.

Patience in the re-building process is key. The team who pays a guy like Tyreke Evans never comes out ahead.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they really messed up this off season with a couple ill-advised win now moves. Noel and Davis together could have been special. The Pelicans would have surely struggled this year, but long term, those two guys could have really complemented each other well.

Evans and Holiday are very similar players. They each dominate the ball, neither shoot it particularly well and they both have serious TO issues. Evans' BBall IQ has also been questioned. If Eric Gordon ever gets right, then this team could be a force, but right now I see 2 players (Gordon and Evans) who are over-paid and there is a chemistry issues could be a real concern.

Oh yeah, remember Vasquez? He was their best back court player last year. Where does he fit?

The ceiling for this group is somewhere from 45-50 wins if Davis makes the leap and the floor is 30 wins if Gordon stays hurt and chemistry holds them back.

Patience in the re-building process is key. The team who pays a guy like Tyreke Evans never comes out ahead.
I agree with what Tlance said. I dont think some of those players even want to be there. Thats a bad mix when you throw in 3 ball dominant guards.

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3