• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New nebraska law

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, like yourself they became lushes on their own.

I rarely imbibe.

If you personally know of 10 alcohol related deaths, then you are the problem.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a 20 year old rummie last week ---we shared a room in Lincoln
and yes I have beer in our mini fridge ---he never asked once for one beer
I thought this was odd but yet I
remained happy
then it occured to me ..................
why was my supply so low in the morning ??
was I really drankin that much ---why do I have to buy beer every night ?
I thiiink that little bugger was being sneaky en sech ---drankin my beer
I shall turn him in

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that kid in Farmhouse was diabetic, so he shouldn't have been pounding the shit, or probably even drinking got begin with. But everyone I've heard from said that no one would call an ambulance cause they were scared of MIPs

dumb shits shoulda called anyways, but hopefully this will change that shit

What a bunch of fucking pussies. Now someone is dead but hey we don't have mips so we are in the clear.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
Like to
Drink --beer
En sech. thar
Should
Not be no law stopping me
From drinking --nevar

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I rarely imbibe.

If you personally know of 10 alcohol related deaths, then you are the problem.
If you stick up for the heavy drinkers, then YOU are just as bad as they are, and YOU are the problem. I have a suggestion... Why don't I arrange a meeting with the father of a 16 year old young man who was out driving in his car when he was struck by one of the people who you stick up for, a 21 year old guy who was driving drunk. He struck the 16 year old's car and turned him into a vegetable. He died 5 years later. I'm sure the 21 year old punk was a MIP many times in his past and look where it got him. People like yourself just make me want to puke. By the way, I don't imbibe at all.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you stick up for the heavy drinkers, then YOU are just as bad as they are, and YOU are the problem. I have a suggestion... Why don't I arrange a meeting with the father of a 16 year old young man who was out driving in his car when he was struck by one of the people who you stick up for, a 21 year old guy who was driving drunk. He struck the 16 year old's car and turned him into a vegetable. He died 5 years later. I'm sure the 21 year old punk was a MIP many times in his past and look where it got him. People like yourself just make me want to puke. By the way, I don't imbibe at all.

You are responsible for the death of a 16 year old as well? You disgusting piece of shit.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn xorb you seem to be a little too close to this one. Sorry bout which ever situation effected you but you are way off base with this. Can I suggest you back out and leave this one alone?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Damn xorb you seem to be a little too close to this one. Sorry bout which ever situation effected you but you are way off base with this. Can I suggest you back out and leave this one alone?
And you don't think RAs comments are off base? I would like to add that kids need to be discouraged as much as possible from drinking alcohol, but I do realize there are people who still think it's a harmless pastime.

I will back out now after one more comment, and then look ahead to Nebraska football, which is what this Nebraska board is for.

Last edited:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You are responsible for the death of a 16 year old as well? You disgusting piece of shit.

I get it. You think this is some kind of game. I truly hope one of your kids turns into one of those drunks. You'll then see how it feels.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is defending drinking and driving Xorb, I think the point is that if you want to drink you have the right to drink. But like everything else you have to be responsible for your actions.

BTW wishing one of RA's kids turns into a booze bag isn't cool man. That's just bad Karma

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nobody is defending drinking and driving Xorb, I think the point is that if you want to drink you have the right to drink. But like everything else you have to be responsible for your actions.

BTW wishing one of RA's kids turns into a booze bag isn't cool man. That's just bad Karma
RA saying I'm responsible for the death of a 16 year old is okay though? RA obviously thinks this is a game, but I don't.

Also, I never said people don't have the right to drink, but minors sure shouldn't drink, and when they do they aren't doing so legally. I've seen the damage that alcohol does probably more than most people have.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just because you've seen up close damage doesn't mean other people are oblivious to the knowledge that alcohol can be devastating to people and family. I have never been in a war but I know it's hell and don't want to go there.

RA has had a agoraphobia for the past

15 years and hasn't left his house. He has
10 inch long fingernails and pees in the mason jars so I want it take what he says to seriously

Last edited:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, minors are going to drink because that's just the way it is. That's why.

There is NOTHING that a parent or set of parents can do to stop it. It's just going to happen because that is how it works.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope teenagers dont start haveing sex untill they are 18 cuz thats the LAAA

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zorbie is a pussy who is irresponsible and can't handle his alcohol. Therefore everybody is irresponsible and can't handle their alcohol.

Alcohol is bad for zorbie. Therefore alcohol is bad for everyone.

Result: zorbie drives people to drink irresponsibly.