• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Mock Draft Thread (March 31st)

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have signed up as the Redskins GM and there is a open spot for a assistant in case I am unavailable to make a selection. So if interested PM me. The info is listed below. Before I go on, I want to thank Gkekoa for doing a good job making selections and keeping everyone updated on the selections, who was available and dealing with me making suggestions. For the March 31st draft I will also post players available and who was taken and the Redskins board will all have a say in who we pick. If 2 people say we take player A and 2 people say take player B then I will break the tie. We have a month till this mock draft so get your players ranked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Draft will begin Monday March 31st at 10:00 EST.

We will ask that each team have a main GM and an asst GM who is allowed to make the selects for the team.

You will be required to leave a list if there is any chance you will be away when your pick comes up. If you do not leave a list and you miss your pick you will be skipped and someone else will be allowed to takeover the GM position for your team. Not trying to be an ass about it but this cannot be successful if we miss picks.

There will be no trading of players however you will be allowed to trade picks but the picks must be within 100 points on the draft value chart.

Walters Football Site: NFL Draft Value Chart

Both teams will need to PM me the trade and that they have agreed upon it. Please when sending me the trade include the round and pick of each pick traded.

I will have 4 threads for the draft. The Discussion thread, the selection thread, the trade thread and the full draft thread.

Please only post on the discussion thread and only post your picks on the selection thread, the trade and full draft thread will be view only, please do not post on them.

I will keep the trade and full draft thread as updated as possible. please use Ctrl + F on the full draft thread to view if a player you want has already been selected.

Two things are needed for a mock draft to be successful. Be Patient and leave a list!

If you have ideas or i've forgotten something please let me know.

After the draft has concluded there will be a vote to determine who has done the best job for his/her team.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like fun Ritz. Just curious, why was the 100 point trade rule put in place. Not that it matters to the Skins, but it will severely impact what teams can wrt trades in the 1st, and to a lesser degree the 2nd round.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure exactly why. Nos the organizer of the thread posted all the rules/guidelines of the draft. Ill ask him.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he means the value has to be within 100 points so that way somebody doesn't trade the #1 pick in the draft for the #30 pick, #39 pick, and 54 pick and think that's a fair trade. It prevents "shenanigans."

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he means the value has to be within 100 points so that way somebody doesn't trade the #1 pick in the draft for the #30 pick, #39 pick, and 54 pick and think that's a fair trade. It prevents "shenanigans."

Yep

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that's all I do is make awesome trades for myself while screwing over the other guy. Guess I have to play fair :-(

FYI I will be trying hard to trade back in the 2nd round for more picks.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gkekoa I don't want to see you on this board checking out the Redskins draft strategies just so you the Texans GM can steal our pick right before we draft EVERY round :noidea: :-)

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok, Ok. That makes more sense. I misunderstood.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that's all I do is make awesome trades for myself while screwing over the other guy. Guess I have to play fair :-(

FYI I will be trying hard to trade back in the 2nd round for more picks.

That's my way too. I always try to rip the other guy off. If I want to trade up, I will always use that silly chart to protect me. But if somebody else wants to trade up, I take extra because there is obviously something he wants.

I'm the same way in fantasy football.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gkekoa I don't want to see you on this board checking out the Redskins draft strategies just so you the Texans GM can steal our pick right before we draft EVERY round :noidea: :-)

No worries. I'm a BPA kind of guy and I have different opinions on who is better than who.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries. I'm a BPA kind of guy and I have different opinions on who is better than who.

I'm also the same way in Fantasy Football, Baseball and Basketball.

And yes WE have different opinions on who is better then who on players but you still will screw the Redskins over some how :nod:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just going to work in the best interest of Houston. Definitely no intent of screwing over my team.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already have 10 possible trades lined up. I just need to confirm with VTsparks first before proposing.
Good luck to you Gkekoa :suds:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is every ones top 5 positions of need for this team?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need major o-line help wouldn't matter if we had Calvin Johnson on our team if the offensive line can't give the QB time to throw