• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: New Mexico Bowl: Colorado State vs. Washington State

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have some nice pieces in this years class on defense. Not sure how long it's going to take to build it, but Leach isn't totally ignoring it either.

I have a ton more confidence in Breaks developing players on defense than Leach can on offense. The defense isn't great but at tines he's had the mediocre players look solid. Outside of Buchannon there isn't one defensive player that could start on any top 25 team.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a ton more confidence in Breaks developing players on defense than Leach can on offense. The defense isn't great but at tines he's had the mediocre players look solid. Outside of Buchannon there isn't one defensive player that could start on any top 25 team.

Patience man. This is your first bowl game in a decade. When you look at the win/loss over that time it is plainly easy to see how bad WSU has been over that span. Leach came in with not much to work with on both sides of the ball. In only his second season with still mostly the same garbage the prior coaches were bringing in you are in a bowl game.

I've been telling you since they first announced his hire than your team would be challenging for the north within 5 years and he is right on track for that. If you aren't excited over the kids he is picking up in this recruiting class then I don't know what it will take to get you on board, but they are moving full speed ahead.

How great is it going to be to have a dangerous WSU team with leach at the helm vs UW with petersen leading them in the coming years? The rivalry will be something worth watching again.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7VHPHmy.gif

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sloppy tackling in this game.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kapri Bibbs now holds Colorado State's single-season rushing record. 1,602 yards.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get it in the end zone CSU. Make this a game and get me closer to the over.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CSU's uniforms look like a high school's team....to the point some of them don't even look like the right size.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the most interesting thing about these two teams is they actually gave Alabama and Auburn the toughest challenges they got non-conference

Colorado State hung around with Alabama until the 4th quarter, which is better than Virginia Tech or the two really awful teams Alabama played

Washington State was up with Auburn for the entire game, and lost by 7 I believe

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patience man. This is your first bowl game in a decade. When you look at the win/loss over that time it is plainly easy to see how bad WSU has been over that span. Leach came in with not much to work with on both sides of the ball. In only his second season with still mostly the same garbage the prior coaches were bringing in you are in a bowl game.

I've been telling you since they first announced his hire than your team would be challenging for the north within 5 years and he is right on track for that. If you aren't excited over the kids he is picking up in this recruiting class then I don't know what it will take to get you on board, but they are moving full speed ahead.

How great is it going to be to have a dangerous WSU team with leach at the helm vs UW with petersen leading them in the coming years? The rivalry will be something worth watching again.

We talkies this at length that I'm cool with the recruiting classes but I want to A. See him adapt to better competition in the PAC and B. Develop talent which he has yet to do. Breske was a hell of a hire he made though. I cannot take away that he has galvanized our alums into donating at our Mike Price levels.

I loved Price because he could take a 2 star recruit and took them into 4 or 5 star level

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kick it