• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: New Mexico Bowl: Colorado State vs. Washington State

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
45-30 Cougs

9:30

4th

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So bamapee, I go look at the SEC teams spreads and what do I find? I think the only team not favored for your conference is Auburn in the title game which only proves your conference champs are not nearly as highly thought of as the team they are facing.

The rest of the SEC you are so worried about the Pac making claims over?
Well Missouri is only a 1 point favorite and Vandy is like a 3 point favorite, but Georgia, LSU, Alabama, and aTm are all double digit favorites.

So both conferences have quite a few teams in bowls and all of them are favored in their games except for Auburn and the biggest spreads are in the SEC.

Tell us again why you are crying about the Pac and what their fans are going to say before any games have even finished? What a total joke.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado ST, Fresno St, Boise St (4 loss), BYU, Texas (crappy 4 loss team who fired a legend and playing Oregon), Boston College, Texas Tech-(Arizona St), Virginia Tech, Michigan ST-Stanford (only competitive game on paper)

FACTS! Yes it's because PAC is up this year and not the match ups! :L

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado ST, Fresno St, Boise St (4 loss), BYU, Texas (crappy 4 loss team who fired a legend and playing Oregon), Boston College, Texas Tech-(Arizona St), Virginia Tech, Michigan ST-Stanford (only competitive game on paper)

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So bamapee, I go look at the SEC teams spreads and what do I find? I think the only team not favored for your conference is Auburn in the title game which only proves your conference champs are not nearly as highly thought of as the team they are facing.

Well Missouri is only a 1 point favorite and Vandy is like a 3 point favorite, but Georgia, LSU, Alabama, and aTm are all double digit favorites.

So both conferences have quite a few teams in bowls and all of them are favored in their games except for Auburn and the biggest spreads are in the SEC.

Tell us again why you are crying about the Pac and what their fans are going to say before any games have even finished? What a total joke.
Shut your mouth most decent folks think very highly of Auburn only the unsavory types like Bama fans have issues.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Take it to the PAC/SEC pissin' match thread

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FACTS! SEC is favored in all but one of their games too so what? Just watch the football retard and stop this total nonsense about your team SEC stupidity. Most of the teams from AQ conferences are favored in their bowl games /shocked /astonished

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut your mouth most decent folks think very highly of Auburn only the unsavory types like Bama fans have issues.

i wasn't dumping on auburn at all. I was just pointing out to bamapee that there is only one SEC team not favored as well and it is only because vegas doesn't think they are as good as FSU. His claim that the Pac shouldn't get any credit for winning games they were favored in makes no sense, but that means even his own team shouldn't get any credit either. The only team that can take credit for winning a bowl between either of these conferences is Auburn in his mind because they are the only team not favored. See how stupid that sounds? :L What a total fucking moron he is.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You left out Wisconsin is a 1 point favorite over South Carolina so you're already looking foolish. Lets summarize: South Carolina, Auburn, Missouri,Ole Miss, Vandy are either underdogs or favored by less then 3. Throw in the fact...

Alabama's a 15 point favorite over Oklahoma. There isn't a team they wouldn't be favored big over except maybe FSU. OU would be favored over every single PAC team except close with Oregon and Stanford. Georgia is favored by 9 over Nebraska. Might be the same two teams from PAC favored over Nebraska...

you really have nothing! One SEC games kind of like all the PAC games. A&M against Duke and Duke played FSU for the conference championship! Your turn :suds:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FACTS! SEC is favored in all but one of their games too so what? Just watch the football retard and stop this total nonsense about your team SEC stupidity. Most of the teams from AQ conferences are favored in their bowl games /shocked /astonished

Check my post above this! Wrong again! :nod:

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless Green can somehow get a turnover soon.....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again, TEAM SEC is favored by double digits in at least 4 games. The Pac? I believe only Arizona State and Oregon are double digit favorites. Your claim that the majority of Pac games have them favored by 7 or more is flat out wrong. Most are under 7.

Claim what you want about which games will be competitive, but I think most of us will trust Vegas on their odds over some backwater team SEC fucknut. Just saying.

Still not sure why you feel the need to take over every game thread crying over this. Not one of these teams got to select who they are playing. Not one. So why are you so full of tears over the match ups? Sounds to me like you are already trying to gear up excuses to cover your endless trolling for when too many of the SEC teams lose their game. It is mission critical that you protect your dogma about the SEC ruling the universe. Note that not ONE pac person started any of this nonsense. Only team SEC has the raw stupidity to pull that off.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again, TEAM SEC is favored by double digits in at least 4 games. The Pac? I believe only Arizona State and Oregon are double digit favorites. Your claim that the majority of Pac games have them favored by 7 or more is flat out wrong. Most are under 7.

Claim what you want about which games will be competitive, but I think most of us will trust Vegas on their odds over some backwater team SEC fucknut. Just saying.

Still not sure why you feel the need to take over every game thread crying over this. Not one of these teams got to select who they are playing. Not one. So why are you so full of tears over the match ups? Sounds to me like you are already trying to gear up excuses to cover your endless trolling for when too many of the SEC teams lose their game. It is mission critical that you protect your dogma about the SEC ruling the universe. Note that not ONE pac person started any of this nonsense. Only team SEC has the raw stupidity to pull that off.

Yea that's it. You don't even see it which makes it really sad. How many teams would be 15 points favorites over OU. How many teams would be 9 point favorites over Nebraska much less a team that lost 4 games? I already told you about Texas A&M and Duke (the other team in the AC championship game) is like the PAC Bowl line up. The rest of them are very tough competitive match ups. I didn't say PAC picked their games but don't tell me we won't be hearing all the shit about how great PAC did in the bowls. Just getting ahead f the curve!

Facts!