• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Head Coaches- Names...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Lions fan...hope it is anybody but Shanahan. Cutler was at his best IMO under him. With any other hire at least I still get the unknown of Cutler success.

Second is Mike always has a great running game. I have no desire to see that twice a year.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
based on the type of defense we have...and are going to have for at least another 2 years.
Shanahan's power running game- could help. Could you see Forte like a Terrell Davis? One cut and go, type of back? They plugged in multiple different backs and still had success for years.
(everyone's favorite Defensive excuse) Keep them "fresh" and not tired! they also used smaller quicker/less expensive Olineman. Could work.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Lions fan...hope it is anybody but Shanahan. Cutler was at his best IMO under him. With any other hire at least I still get the unknown of Cutler success.

Second is Mike always has a great running game. I have no desire to see that twice a year.

As a bear fan, we liked Schwantz, we knew the Lions would self destruct every december. Seems some of them still have the stomp mentality. I wonder what Suh would be doing if it wasnt his contract year.

Shanahan had incredible running games in Denver. He took no name backs to pro bowl levels. I really dont think you need to worry about Shanahan unless Emery is fired. No way Emery gives up roster control while he is here and watches Shanahan dump his guys like he dumped Angelos guys

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard this idea on another board (brantcruz50) and have grown to love it because it may take care of several problems all at once in addition to the fact that I don't believe this coach got a good shot the first time around as head coach, but how about Josh McDaniels.

I think he's got a very good offensive mind (now New England's OC), did well in Denver with what he had in the pantry, and Jay Cutler hated him enough to leave Denver.

Sign me up.

Well that was stupid