• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Game Schedule

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Same with the Vikes- Pack game. Moved to 3:25 central..

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess nobody reads Ratto - or is too dense? - around here, that was actually a good joke!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have gotten the joke if there weren't 2:25 PM games and people didn't make typos often enough to assume that they meant 2:25 PM. I might still be getting it wrong, but I assume the joke is because Arizona is so bad that it wouldn't be flexed and if so, only so that the later games aren't meaningless or that everyone would be asleep, not watching the bad Cardinal game. If that's the reason, I get it, but the joke was ehh. Oh, and I rarely read Ratto.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have gotten the joke if there weren't 2:25 PM games and people didn't make typos often enough to assume that they meant 2:25 PM. I might still be getting it wrong, but I assume the joke is because Arizona is so bad that it wouldn't be flexed and if so, only so that the later games aren't meaningless or that everyone would be asleep, not watching the bad Cardinal game. If that's the reason, I get it, but the joke was ehh. Oh, and I rarely read Ratto.

Ratto also tweeted it in the middle of last night's debacle, so it was a comment on the 49ers as well as the Cardinals.