• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New England Patriots vs denver broncos Game Thread

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots have 3 points and fans once again blaming the defense. Brady has definately achieved God status

I mean, Manning wouldn't be doing any better with these offensive personnel. The 2006 receiving corps that was so bad that it prompted them to blow everything up and start over would be a substantial upgrade over this one. Brady's not helping but it's also not like he's *the problem*.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're out 2 starting DL and their best CB right now - what do you expect? You don't absorb those kinds of losses without significantly affecting your performance.

Umm... is denver not out starting cornerback, safety, middle linebacker and von miller?

I told my wife I knew excuses would be made but cmon..

bunchofpixels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady cant make that throw. He'd throw a line drive or toss it way over everyones head.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I am not talking sh.. on your board but every team has injuries this late

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm... is denver not out starting cornerback, safety, middle linebacker and von miller?

I told my wife I knew excuses would be made but cmon..

It's not even close - we knew it coming in, that's why a bunch of people (myself included) were saying the seasons a success just for getting this far. This team is out their #2-#3-#4 WRs, their #1 TE, their best OL, their #1-#2 DTs, two of three starting LBs and their best DB right now. It's not the same thing.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The excuse box is officially shitting itself.

bunchofpixels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good season, but obviously disappointed with the finish. It will be an interesting offseason.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game, fellows. See ya nxt season.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady I must say is very classy ! Just heard him interviewed.... denver and new england will meet in same game next year I am sure

09boomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses grim rpr you guys are a better team. We both had key injuries. I hate Peyton Manning but I hope Wes Welker sticks too GM William Belichick. But of course JDM will tell you our rookies and Danny Amendola are better players and gave Brady the best chance to beat you.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not even close - we knew it coming in, that's why a bunch of people (myself included) were saying the seasons a success just for getting this far. This team is out their #2-#3-#4 WRs, their #1 TE, their best OL, their #1-#2 DTs, two of three starting LBs and their best DB right now. It's not the same thing.

There's the excuses.

Not one criticism of Tom Brady and the offense looking like crap all day until Denver went into the prevent.

Denver is out 5 defensive starters.

Von Miller, Chris Harris, Kevin Vickerson, Derek Wolfe, Rahim Moore.

That is 2 first round draft picks, 2nd round draft pick, one of the best nickel backs in the game and a D-lineman who was your anchor.

Stop with the injury excuses. Every team has them.

Brady is a great QB but one player does not win a game. Denver D showed up. Patriots D got run over by the Best offense the NFL ......HAS EVER SEEN....quick making excuses.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady I must say is very classy ! Just heard him interviewed.... denver and new england will meet in same game next year I am sure

Depends on Manning
If Denver wins the Super Bowl Manning might decide to leave on top much like Elway and retire

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have fun losing in the sb.

At least we have a chance to lose !!

You tossing Welker aside killed you... Clearly Amendola didnt work out did he ?? I completely agree witht the comment above.. Brady was terrible and Welker would have given you such a greater target than you had this whole season.. Your coach is too bullheaded to know who is who anymore:lame:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we have a chance to lose !!

You tossing Welker aside killed you... Clearly Amendola didnt work out did he ?? I completely agree witht the comment above.. Brady was terrible and Welker would have given you such a greater target than you had this whole season.. Your coach is too bullheaded to know who is who anymore:lame:
Losing Welker was not the reason for losing. Edelman did a fine job replacing him. There were many reasons the Pats did not win. No matter what reason someone would say, it would be called an excuse.
The Broncos were the better team that day. End of subject.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Welker was not the reason for losing. Edelman did a fine job replacing him. There were many reasons the Pats did not win. No matter what reason someone would say, it would be called an excuse.
The Broncos were the better team that day. End of subject.

Yeah I don't know if I would say losing Welker cost them that much considering the emergence of Edelman. I would say the way it hurt them is by giving their biggest opponent in the AFC a better upgrade more so. Either way the Patriots have a very good roster with a very good head coach. I would expect barring some major injuries the Patriots should be right back in the mix for the Super Bowl next year especially if some of their young players can develop into talent. I will say a couple of the young guys impressed me at times this year like Jamie Collins. I think in a couple of years he could be one of the better coverage linebackers in the NFL.