• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: New England Patriots @ Tampa Bay Bucs 825/CBS

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another guy @DirtDirtDirt thinks is a "brittle bitch". Guy never even had a single 16 game season, but most of us fans that actually follow football know he is one of the best of all time.

upload_2017-10-6_12-25-39.png

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this again... Gronk broke his arm making a block on a extra point. played with a cast before it fully healed. Re-broke it laying out to try and make a catch. You call that "being a pussy"?

In another season he takes a vicious hit to the knee while running full speed up the seam. The hit tears his ACL and MCL. Are you really suggesting that his ligaments are "brittle"?

Now let's get to last night and you calling him out about a bruised thigh. What was it you said? Oh yeah... You're daughter plays soccer with a bruised thigh. Here's the truth corky. It was a short week. He hurt himself in practice. The pats have already lost their leafing WR for the year. Other WRs have been banged up already this year. (They played the Saints game with only 3 active WRs). BB knows it's a long season and he knows if Gronk goes out now with a serious injury they make an already uphill battle even harder. So what do they do? The COACH holds him out of the game to avoid a more serious injury and jeopardizing the season. YOU come on here trolling about how he's brittle. How he's a pussy. You come on here with some nonsense about your 9 year old daughter. All the while making crystal clear that you 1) don't know shit about football 2) are a pats hater and 3) a Giants homer.

Yes yes we get it

You love the Pats

I'm the hater, you're not a homer

Gronk is tough

As evidenced by his 2 full seasons in a 8 year career

Keep embarrassing yourself

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another guy @DirtDirtDirt thinks is a "brittle bitch". Guy never even had a single 16 game season, but most of us fans that actually follow football know he is one of the best of all time.

View attachment 167304

Yes yes

Those games played are very similar to Gronk

Or not really at all

He's a brittle bitch

It's ok to admit it

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this again... Gronk broke his arm making a block on a extra point. played with a cast before it fully healed. Re-broke it laying out to try and make a catch. You call that "being a pussy"?

In another season he takes a vicious hit to the knee while running full speed up the seam. The hit tears his ACL and MCL. Are you really suggesting that his ligaments are "brittle"?

Now let's get to last night and you calling him out about a bruised thigh. What was it you said? Oh yeah... You're daughter plays soccer with a bruised thigh. Here's the truth corky. It was a short week. He hurt himself in practice. The pats have already lost their leading WR for the year. Other WRs have been banged up already this year. (They played the Saints game with only 3 active WRs). BB knows it's a long season and he knows if Gronk goes out now with a serious injury they make an already uphill battle even harder. So what do they do? The COACH holds him out of the game to avoid a more serious injury and jeopardizing the season. YOU come on here trolling about how he's brittle. How he's a pussy. You come on here with some nonsense about your 9 year old daughter. All the while making crystal clear that you 1) don't know shit about football 2) are a pats hater and 3) a Giants homer.
What really upsets me with EVERYTHING dirt has said is he has a daughter. Poor child. Some people should not be allowed to procreate.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes yes

Those games played are very similar to Gronk

Or not really at all

He's a brittle bitch

It's ok to admit it

The two examples I gave are of TE's that are considered a couple of the best in NFL history.

Further proving you are just a whiny bitch, more so than any of these guys being a "brittle bitch".

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk was great on Family Feud

And he will kick all our asses in beer pong

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What really upsets me with EVERYTHING dirt has said is he has a daughter. Poor child. Some people should not be allowed to procreate.

It's the Internet. We can only hope he's lying about having a child.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, because judgement of character should be based off of how someone feels about your favorite football team

Now you're certainly someone we all need to be procreating

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk was great on Family Feud

And he will kick all our asses in beer pong
Don't forget he was pretty good slamming beers during the SB parade as well:suds::thumb:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because judgement of character should be based off of how someone feels about your favorite football team

I'm thinking you are actually "Albert from RI".

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's wonderful when a bunch of Patriot homers all agree with each other

It really doesn't absolutely prove what I'm saying is true

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bwhahaha

Awwwww... Did he hurt your feelings?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"If you don't play with a torn ACL you're a pussy!"

-- DirtDirtDirt

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another TE that could've been great if it wasn't for the fact he's just a "brittle bitch",

upload_2017-10-6_12-34-11.png

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, we all agree, you are a moron that knows nothing about football.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you have something against coherence?
Tell you what. Why don't you take a standing 8 count. You've been getting smacked around pretty good.
otherwise the MODs will be forced to put you into the Hoop concussion protocol.